Kohl's Sales Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

It was a great experience. Love It

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Interview

There were around 10 of us that had a group interview. There were two people giving the interviews and both seemed like they didn't want to be there. Lasted a little over an hour and wasn't that stressful.

Interview Questions
    • If your asked to do different tasks by different managers how do you decide which to do first?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's.

Filled out online application, got a call back. First Group interview, selected out of that. Interview with store manager, hired on spot.

Interview Questions
    • In your words, what is a positive working environment?   Answer Question
    No Neg.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conroe, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in September 2011.

Very relaxed atmosphere, we were asked about ourselves and then asked 4 questions. Questions that made you think but were not very difficult! Overall Good experience!

Interview Questions
    • What is a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kohl's in February 2010.

Typical business questions but wasn't prepared at all. Some questions were harder then others. No numbers or case questions like when I interviewed for consulting. I was called back with in a week a no offer was extended.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in May 2008.

I had picked up an application in person from the store and completed and returned it. Within a week I received a phone call from the store expressing their interest in interviewing me. The interview was set up and it was a 15-20 minute one on one with the manager. Many of the general interview questions were asked (why you want to work here, strengths, weaknesses, etc...) and the manager was a down to earth type of person. The people were friendly and communicable here, and most everyone got along quite well.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you have used your problem solving skills outside of work to resolve a difficult issue between individuals or a group.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in September 2011.

I applied through my school's hiring website and got an interview. The interview was a one-on-one at my school's career center.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find most important about a sales experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!