Kohl's

Interviewed at Kohl's

Interview Details – It was a great experience. Love It

Interview Question – Do you like Kohls   Answer Question

Interviewed at Kohl's

Interview Details – There were around 10 of us that had a group interview. There were two people giving the interviews and both seemed like they didn't want to be there. Lasted a little over an hour and wasn't that stressful.

Interview Question – If your asked to do different tasks by different managers how do you decide which to do first?   Answer Question

Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview Details – Filled out online application, got a call back. First Group interview, selected out of that. Interview with store manager, hired on spot.

Interview Question – In your words, what is a positive working environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Neg.

Conroe, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very relaxed atmosphere, we were asked about ourselves and then asked 4 questions. Questions that made you think but were not very difficult! Overall Good experience!

Interview Question – What is a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kohl's in February 2010.

Interview Details – Typical business questions but wasn't prepared at all. Some questions were harder then others. No numbers or case questions like when I interviewed for consulting. I was called back with in a week a no offer was extended.

Interview Questions

Saint Cloud, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in May 2008.

Interview Details – I had picked up an application in person from the store and completed and returned it. Within a week I received a phone call from the store expressing their interest in interviewing me. The interview was set up and it was a 15-20 minute one on one with the manager. Many of the general interview questions were asked (why you want to work here, strengths, weaknesses, etc...) and the manager was a down to earth type of person. The people were friendly and communicable here, and most everyone got along quite well.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you have used your problem solving skills outside of work to resolve a difficult issue between individuals or a group.   Answer Question

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's hiring website and got an interview. The interview was a one-on-one at my school's career center.

Interview Question – What do you find most important about a sales experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!