Kohl's Sales Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Interview

Interview

It was a great experience. Love It

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Interview

Interview

There were around 10 of us that had a group interview. There were two people giving the interviews and both seemed like they didn't want to be there. Lasted a little over an hour and wasn't that stressful.

Interview Questions

• If your asked to do different tasks by different managers how do you decide which to do first?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kohl's (Altamonte Springs, FL).

Interview

Filled out online application, got a call back. First Group interview, selected out of that. Interview with store manager, hired on spot.

Interview Questions

• In your words, what is a positive working environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Neg.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Conroe, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed atmosphere, we were asked about ourselves and then asked 4 questions. Questions that made you think but were not very difficult! Overall Good experience!

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohl's (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Typical business questions but wasn't prepared at all. Some questions were harder then others. No numbers or case questions like when I interviewed for consulting. I was called back with in a week a no offer was extended.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's (Saint Cloud, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

I had picked up an application in person from the store and completed and returned it. Within a week I received a phone call from the store expressing their interest in interviewing me. The interview was set up and it was a 15-20 minute one on one with the manager. Many of the general interview questions were asked (why you want to work here, strengths, weaknesses, etc...) and the manager was a down to earth type of person. The people were friendly and communicable here, and most everyone got along quite well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have used your problem solving skills outside of work to resolve a difficult issue between individuals or a group.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kohl's in September 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school's hiring website and got an interview. The interview was a one-on-one at my school's career center.

Interview Questions

• What do you find most important about a sales experience?   Answer Question