Kohl's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a phone call a few weeks later asking to come in for an interview. It was a group interview with 4 applicants and 2 managers. They asked us all the same 5 questions. I answered all of them fine. In the end, we filled out our background check forms and left.

I probably wasn't offered the job because I was leaving for military training in a couple months.

Interview Question – Name one time you went up and beyond?   Answer Question

Michigan City, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview Details – Applied online for a job fair at the new Kohls. Got an interview, went to the group job interview (a lot of people) but about 10-11 per group. Everyone got a turn to answer questions (about 4-5). Said they would call in 2-3 weeks.

Interview Question – Whens a time you went above & beyond for a customer?
What does customer service mean to you?
Asking about previous work experience etc.
Pretty much simple interview questions.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a call about 10 days after interview, was told my pay rate & which section i would be working in. no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kohl's in June 2011.

Interview Details – group interview with 5 other people. asked the same question of everybody so hard to come up with answers that were original. guess they want to weed out people without taking up their time. not very professional in my opinion. how can you really learn about someone without asking some individual questions?

Interview Question – do you have a problem asking customer to open a credit card account?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's Sales Specialist interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees and interview candidates.