Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's
- Sales Floor Associate (145)
- POS Associate (139)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (136)
- Kohls Sales Associate (54)
- Sales Associate (49)
- Cashier (47)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (44)
- Customer Service Associate (30)
- Assistant Store Manager (29)
- Associate (27)
- Merchandise Analyst (25)
- Point of Sale Associate (24)
- POS Sales Associate (24)
- Store Management (23)
- Ad Set Associate (22)
- Intern (21)
- Freight Associate (21)
- Sale Associate (19)
- Customer Service Representative (14)
- Manager In Training (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Loss Prevention Officer (14)
- Loss Prevention Supervisor (13)
- Area Supervisor (11)
- Sales Associate (Customer Service, MJM, Jewelry, POS) (11)
- Store Management Intern (10)
- Any (10)
- MMJ Sales Associate (10)
- Replenishment Associate (9)
- Store Associate (9)
Sales Supervisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Stillwater, MN) in September 2012.
Phone call, aSKING FOR INTERVIEW
Reasons for Declining
WHEN ASKED ABOUT SALARY WAS TOLD THAT EVERYONE STARTS THE SAME $7.75 PER HOUR!!! This was a supervisor role, they should have informed me that it was minimum wage-especially today, I looked this up and it is listed at $13.00 per hour. The manager informed me that someone should have told me on the phone, he was who called me! In todays economic struggle, gas alone at $4.00 per gallon it would and should be presented up front!!! Very misleading! Wal-mart pays their employees more!
Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's
Sales Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Bangor, ME) in August 2011.
I met with the Assistant Store Manager and answered questions about previous jobs and the standard questions like "Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult co worker" or "Name a time where you had to deal with an ethics issue" and what I did to resolve them. The interview ended with the ASM asking me to come back to see the Store Manager the following day to discuss the position. I met with the Store Manager and we discussed my previous job experiences and why I wanted to work for Kohl's. She called me the following day to discuss salary.
- I was not really asked anything difficult or unexpected. I was asked to name a situation where I dealt with a difficult co worker and what I did to work with them. I was asked about dealing with any ethical issues at a previous job and what I did. 1 Answer
Kohl's tends to low-ball offers of salary with you and if you decline you are declining the job completely, they will give you more if you have the experience to back up the increase in base pay.
Sales Supervisor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Livermore, CA) in May 2010.
5 person group interview w/ 2 people interviewing. 5 questions were asked everybody in the same order as you were seated. Starting to the interviewers left. ex.- Describe a conflict at work and how you resolved it., Your 3 best qualities., Why do you want this job?, Tell me about yourself., and Why should I hire you?
Sales Supervisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Conway, AR) in February 2009.
My interview was very simple I was hired the same day
- All questions were very simple, work history and experience Answer Question