Kohl's

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Merchandise Presentation Specialist Interview

Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview Details – I got hired on as a temp through a staffing agency for a 3 month contract. The interview process was very fast. I got a call to do a phone screening on a Wednesday, got asked to come in for in-person interviews on that Friday and was offered the position on Saturday via phone call. I interviewed with three people from the team for around 20 minutes each. I started the next week. I am sure the rapidity of the process was because it was for a temp position. Many associates at the corporate office start as temps before they become permanent.

Interview Question – What are you looking for in this temp position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For a temp position there wasn't any negotiation. I did get contacted by two different staffing agencies for the same position and one paid a dollar more and hour than the other so of course I went with the higher amount.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohl's

Worked for Kohl's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohl's Web Merchandise Presentation Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kohl's employees and interview candidates.