Kohler Engineering Analyst Interview Questions

1.0

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kohler (Fort Wayne, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied to the position on their website and was selected as a possible candidate. Was interviewed by the HR who then fwded me to the Hiring Manager a week later. Interviewed with the Hiring Manager. Interview was very easy and the manager liked me a lot and wanted me to come visit their plant in INDIANA. A week later, I was informed that they have not selected me due to sponsorship reasons.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohler

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Started as a contract employee then was hired as a full time employee. I worked at Kohler for over 13 years. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is interested in working there. I have many good memories and still have good friends that I am in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohler company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I declined to negociate to stay at Kohler. And today I regret it.