Kohler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Kohler, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler.

Interview Details – The process took quite a long time and had a number of steps. The last step was to come in for an in person interview with about five individuals. I enjoyed meeting everyone there and I think that they did a good job once you actually got to work with someone at the company. They outsource their first round interviews to a third party, be prepared to repeat yourself more than once as my recruiter had no idea what she was asking. Overall, other than the first step, the process went pretty smooth. It also helps if you have other offers as they will speed things up for you.

Interview Question – Did not notice any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a better offer from another company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Portland, OR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohler in May 2011.

Interview Details – Not pleased with the company. The interview search was conducted by a placement firm (placement firm was great and professional). Had two phone interviews + 1:1 interview all with placement firm. Then, I was told that my consideration was "put on hold" for some reason. I had been considered for similar position before and went through two phone interviews, was told that I was ideal for the role, took the Caliper assessment on line then it went silent- NOTHING! 2nd time around, disclosed prior situation and was told no record of incident and to continue then in the end, after the 3 interviews told my consideration was "on hold" for now. What kind of crap is that! How unprofessional of Kohler!! I will let everyone know my experience so they are aware...

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohler

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kohler Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kohler employees and interview candidates.