Kohler Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.8

Marketing Interview

Asked very behavioral questions. Did not ask much about the company, but more so on my marketing experiences. Focused on how I deal with challenges thrown at me in a dynamic environment.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult/unexpected questions. Very behavioral/fit interview.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kohler in August 2014.

Two rounds of phone interviews; one by an outside rep, one more by the hiring manager. After these two filters, got brought in for a face to face interview with director and managers of the quality dept. I had to contact the HR generalist for follow up after three weeks of not receiving any news. The whole process took around 10 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers wanted real life cases of problem solving experiences that applied as much as possible to their business.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Was really nice and smooth, 3 rounds of interview starting with phone and a day long process on campus .
    everybody was really frank and awesome during the interview process.

Co-op Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kohler.

I applied to a co-op position for Kohler online and received a response about two months later. Interview was scheduled about 3 weeks later. It was a panel interview over webcam with eight managers. They admitted that it was only their second holding an interview over webcam and it was obvious. There were a good amount of "could you repeat that?" phrases on both ends. I heard back from them about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Typical Interview questions. Where do you see yourself in five years? Why kohler? Do you prefer working in teams or by yourself?   Answer Question

Finace/Accounting Summer Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kohler.

First communication at university job fair. Had on campus-interview and then a personality test followed by an on-site interview at Kohler. Overall the interview process was pretty standard. Not overly difficult questions. The visit to Kohler is an interesting one, you get to see the history, eat at one of their lodges, and see the company itself. Overall the recruiting experience was a pleasant one.

Interview Questions
    • None. Be prepared for common questions. Why Kohler? Why this position? The usual.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Opening interview was with more than one person

Interview Questions
    • What was something amazing you have done or seen in the past six months   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kohler.

The process took quite a long time and had a number of steps. The last step was to come in for an in person interview with about five individuals. I enjoyed meeting everyone there and I think that they did a good job once you actually got to work with someone at the company. They outsource their first round interviews to a third party, be prepared to repeat yourself more than once as my recruiter had no idea what she was asking. Overall, other than the first step, the process went pretty smooth. It also helps if you have other offers as they will speed things up for you.

Interview Questions

Had a better offer from another company.

Hospitality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kohler in December 2013.

Kohler came to our career fair. Applied online for internship position. Got interview--interviewed one-on-one with recruiter. She was extremely nice, informative, and had a great sense of humor. After the interview, she called me a couple weeks later and told me about the second round of interviews.

Second round was onsite--I got a group tour along with a number of other candidates. After the tour, we had a 6 on 6 panel interview. Seemed intimidating at first but the Kohler workers had a great sense of humor and lightened the mood. They asked us questions about leadership, personal experience in service, why we liked Kohler, etc. The interview was fair, friendly, and very helpful.

Got an offer from Kohler about three weeks after the second round interview--I'm sure the holiday season delayed the process by a few days to a week.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three traits that you believe define a leader? Do you think you possess those traits?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kohler in November 2013.

Kehler’s event is pretty awesome. They did not have the presentation, but the lunch meeting and the director’s introduction of Kehler and her career experience made me feel more engaging.

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kohler in November 2013.

Submitted resume online. Had a phone interview that consisted of basic questions. Then got a 2nd phone interview with local HR to to determine if you are a good fit for Kohler. They then determine if you are a better fit by requesting you to take an online assesment test, which you cant pass or fail it just determines if you would fit in their particular system. If you get past those few phases, you get an onsite interview. You may interview with 3 or 4 people then with typical questions about your employment history and a tour of the facility. Then the ball is in their court and you sit back and wait the results.

Interview Questions
    • There are none. They dont ask trick questions or anything of the sort. You have either had experience about the questions they ask or you haven't. Just prepare and answer honestly.   Answer Question
    They made me a pretty good offer, so there was no negotiation needed on my end.