Kohler Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kohler (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Kehler’s event is pretty awesome. They did not have the presentation, but the lunch meeting and the director’s introduction of Kehler and her career experience made me feel more engaging.

Other Interview Reviews for Kohler

Anonymous Employee in Kohler, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are quick to answer questions; process is laid out upfront; best system I've seen.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember- it was very conversational which was nice.   2 Answers

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kohler in August 2012.

Interview

Kohler's system for applying and setting up a phone interview was very easy to use - completely automated. The phone interview with the HR recruiter was a bit more obscure. They take notes while you are answering questions, and while I understood that was the case, the interview itself was very one-sided. The interviewer did not make any small talk or attempts at a conversation but rather, just fired off questions and was completely silent until I finished answering a question. After I answered each question there was a long period of silence (I assume they were writing notes) and then they moved right into the next question. Very clinical format for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult or unexpected questions - just a very cold, clinical interview feel.   Answer Question