Kohler

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kohler in November 2013.

Interview Details – Kehler’s event is pretty awesome. They did not have the presentation, but the lunch meeting and the director’s introduction of Kehler and her career experience made me feel more engaging.

Kohler, WI

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kohler in June 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiters are quick to answer questions; process is laid out upfront; best system I've seen.

Interview Question – I don't remember- it was very conversational which was nice.   View Answers (2)

Marketing Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Kohler in August 2012.

Interview Details – Kohler's system for applying and setting up a phone interview was very easy to use - completely automated. The phone interview with the HR recruiter was a bit more obscure. They take notes while you are answering questions, and while I understood that was the case, the interview itself was very one-sided. The interviewer did not make any small talk or attempts at a conversation but rather, just fired off questions and was completely silent until I finished answering a question. After I answered each question there was a long period of silence (I assume they were writing notes) and then they moved right into the next question. Very clinical format for a phone interview.

Interview Question – No real difficult or unexpected questions - just a very cold, clinical interview feel.   Answer Question

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!