Kohler Sales Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler in September 2010.

Initial phone interview with recruiter. The phone call was essentially to collect information of my past experience to determine if I could be a candidate for the position.

A week or two after the phone interview, I was contacted for an additional phone interview with the supervisor to the position. This interview was similar, with a few additional detailed questions related to the position and my personal skills.

Shortly later, I was contacted to fly to Wisconsin (paid by company) to meet with several people who work directly with the position at hand. These meetings were back-to-back for a few hours, an hour per interviewer. One of the hour slots was held for a personality and skills test. After the interviews were complete, I had lunch with someone who held the same position at a different location. The site is very welcoming, sort of its own little world, literally its own village.

I was contacted the next week to meet with the sales manager in the location where I would be working, and also the person whose position I would be taking (He was getting promoted.) to determine if I would be a good personal fit.

Interview Questions
  • If you are sitting in a boat over the deepest part of the ocean and drop a lead ball, how long will it take to get to the bottom?   Answer Question

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!