Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohler
- Sales Executive (6)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Analyst (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Hospitality (1)
- Creative Resource Manager (1)
- Director - Digital Marketing (1)
- Co-op Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Associate Accounting Analyst (1)
- Assistant Manager IT (1)
- Engineer - Mechanical (1)
- Maintenacne Engineer, Training (1)
- Market Analyst - Latin America (1)
- Sales Coordinator/Administrative/Secretary (1)
- Finace/Accounting Summer Intern (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Staff Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Secretary (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Quality (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Director (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Electrician (1)
- Sr. Account Executive (1)
1 person found this helpful
Sales Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler in September 2010.
Initial phone interview with recruiter. The phone call was essentially to collect information of my past experience to determine if I could be a candidate for the position.
A week or two after the phone interview, I was contacted for an additional phone interview with the supervisor to the position. This interview was similar, with a few additional detailed questions related to the position and my personal skills.
Shortly later, I was contacted to fly to Wisconsin (paid by company) to meet with several people who work directly with the position at hand. These meetings were back-to-back for a few hours, an hour per interviewer. One of the hour slots was held for a personality and skills test. After the interviews were complete, I had lunch with someone who held the same position at a different location. The site is very welcoming, sort of its own little world, literally its own village.
I was contacted the next week to meet with the sales manager in the location where I would be working, and also the person whose position I would be taking (He was getting promoted.) to determine if I would be a good personal fit.
- If you are sitting in a boat over the deepest part of the ocean and drop a lead ball, how long will it take to get to the bottom? Answer Question