Kohler

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen with HR followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Hiring manager asked all the standard "tell me a time when" and "how did you handle" questions.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kohler in March 2010.

Interview Details – The initial HR phone interview was scheduled weeks in advance. The scheduled time came and went, I was waiting for the call...nothing. Almost an hour after the call should have taken place, I received an e-mail saying they need to reschedule. I waited for the call, it didnt come. I called in two days later and was able to reschedule one week later. After the HR interview I completed a difficult personality test, which took me 3 hours to finish. Afterwards I did not hear back for a month. I received a letter saying they were looking at more qualified candidates. Very draining and time consuming process, They would not tell me the outcome of my personality test either. After devoting 3 hours, it would have been nice to know what the test showed??

Interview Question – normal HR stuff, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Sales Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kohler in April 2009.

Interview Details – Too long - almost to the point where I lost interest in the position

Interview Question – Tell me about your most creative sale   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Kohler in December 2009.

Interview Details – Long and slow. Took forever to make a decision

Interview Question – How well do you function in a rigid corporate structure   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were open to my requests

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kohler in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Contacted a week later for a phone screen. Phone screen was 45 min., went through my resume. This was a more detailed phone screen, more like an interview. A few situational questions at the end. I thought it went ok, but then recieved a "thanks for your interest" email. This is the first position I have interviewed for and not recieved an offer.

Interview Questions

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kohler in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. E-mail to notify of phone interview. Phone interview for about 30 mins. Asked to take assessment test on-line. Notified via e-mail about 1:1 interview. Met with 2 people. Waiting for ride along.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!