Kohler Sales Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

3.3

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

The on-site interview was conducted by the direct manager and VP of Sales. Both men were very professional and accommodating. They had a packet of set questions they presented to me and provided me with the opportunity to ask questions. Following the interview, they explained they had other candidates and would contact me soon. The meeting lasted approx. 1 hour. In preparing this review, Glassdoor required I selected an outcome. I selected that I did receive an offer however at this time, I have not heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable cold-calling on clients/potential clients?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohler

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler in December 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked all the standard "tell me a time when" and "how did you handle" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

The initial HR phone interview was scheduled weeks in advance. The scheduled time came and went, I was waiting for the call...nothing. Almost an hour after the call should have taken place, I received an e-mail saying they need to reschedule. I waited for the call, it didnt come. I called in two days later and was able to reschedule one week later. After the HR interview I completed a difficult personality test, which took me 3 hours to finish. Afterwards I did not hear back for a month. I received a letter saying they were looking at more qualified candidates. Very draining and time consuming process, They would not tell me the outcome of my personality test either. After devoting 3 hours, it would have been nice to know what the test showed??

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler in April 2009.

Interview

Too long - almost to the point where I lost interest in the position

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted a week later for a phone screen. Phone screen was 45 min., went through my resume. This was a more detailed phone screen, more like an interview. A few situational questions at the end. I thought it went ok, but then recieved a "thanks for your interest" email. This is the first position I have interviewed for and not recieved an offer.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohler in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online. E-mail to notify of phone interview. Phone interview for about 30 mins. Asked to take assessment test on-line. Notified via e-mail about 1:1 interview. Met with 2 people. Waiting for ride along.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Kohler in December 2009.

Interview

Long and slow. Took forever to make a decision

Interview Questions

• How well do you function in a rigid corporate structure   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were open to my requests