Kohler Interview Questions in Sheboygan, WI

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler in October 2013.

First round is a simple phone interview, second and third rounds are both on-site ones. The phone interview is just 25 minutes, and the HR(normally) will go through your resume and ask such simple questions regarding your interns before and several project experience before.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know the cultural value of Kohler Company?   View Answer

Because it is a position especially set up for undergraduate students and mechs, and I am really an Industrial Engineer.

Sales Coordinator/Administrative/Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Kohler.

Such a long process for all positions. I have been trying to get into Kohler for over 7 months because I'm trying to move to the area, with no avail. Have taken online caliper tests, had numerous phone interviews, an in-office Wunderlic test, a 3-person panel interview, 3 separate interviews in one day... and I come from out of state.

Thought I nailed every interview but about a month or 2 later I always get an automated email turning me down. The rejection is awful after putting in so much time and energy and the waiting for ANY word from ANYONE is as drawn out as possible. You need months of time for this process, so don't go quitting a job or turning down offers because of high hopes.

Interview Questions
    • "Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"   View Answers (4)

Market Analyst - Latin America Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kohler in October 2012.

Initial phone screening lasted about 15 minutes. General questions asked followed by an interview by hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager more typical interview questions asked. Last 20 minutes were in Spanish.

Interview Questions
    • The last 20 minutes in Spanish caught me off guard.   View Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kohler in December 2009.

What a weird company - they literally spend 3 months with a host of online testing, phone interviews, and other written assessments. By the time they invite you in for a face to face interview, you have invested over 10 hours in all this testing and phone calls. After spending a day up in the middle of no where, they reply back telling me I don't have enough experience. They couldn't figure this out prior to all this time invested?? If you look at the pay scale for what they are looking for, its very low. I wouldn't waste my time with this company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!