Kohler

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Sheboygan, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kohler in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round is a simple phone interview, second and third rounds are both on-site ones. The phone interview is just 25 minutes, and the HR(normally) will go through your resume and ask such simple questions regarding your interns before and several project experience before.

Interview Question – What do you know the cultural value of Kohler Company?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because it is a position especially set up for undergraduate students and mechs, and I am really an Industrial Engineer.

Sales Coordinator/Administrative/Secretary Interview

Sales Coordinator/Administrative/Secretary
Sheboygan, WI

I applied online and interviewed at Kohler.

Interview Details – Such a long process for all positions. I have been trying to get into Kohler for over 7 months because I'm trying to move to the area, with no avail. Have taken online caliper tests, had numerous phone interviews, an in-office Wunderlic test, a 3-person panel interview, 3 separate interviews in one day... and I come from out of state.

Thought I nailed every interview but about a month or 2 later I always get an automated email turning me down. The rejection is awful after putting in so much time and energy and the waiting for ANY word from ANYONE is as drawn out as possible. You need months of time for this process, so don't go quitting a job or turning down offers because of high hopes.

Interview Question – "Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"   View Answers (4)

Market Analyst - Latin America Interview

Market Analyst - Latin America
Sheboygan, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kohler in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening lasted about 15 minutes. General questions asked followed by an interview by hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager more typical interview questions asked. Last 20 minutes were in Spanish.

Interview Question – The last 20 minutes in Spanish caught me off guard.   View Answer

Procurement Interview

Procurement
Sheboygan, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kohler in December 2009.

Interview Details – What a weird company - they literally spend 3 months with a host of online testing, phone interviews, and other written assessments. By the time they invite you in for a face to face interview, you have invested over 10 hours in all this testing and phone calls. After spending a day up in the middle of no where, they reply back telling me I don't have enough experience. They couldn't figure this out prior to all this time invested?? If you look at the pay scale for what they are looking for, its very low. I wouldn't waste my time with this company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to live in Sheboygan Wisconsin?   Answer Question

Worked for Kohler? Contribute to the Community!