Kollmorgen Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kollmorgen

Field Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kollmorgen.

The process has been very professional. I met with HR, the VP of Sales, and the General Manager of the division, so I got a very good perspective of the company and the position. I was impressed by their professionalism and candor. I wasn't necessarily caught off guard by any of the questions they asked, but many of them did make me think. They wanted to know how I would approach growing the territory; the strategies and tactics I would utilize.

Interview Questions
    • The question that made me think the most was, "What were the three most important things that owning your own business taught you?"   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Met recruiter at Career fair, and gave them my resume. I was contacted by email for an on-sight interview at their office. The office was very nice as was the staff and QA manager. The interview only took about an hour and was very general. Overall a good learning experience.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were general, no technical. Why should I hire you? You have to be really interested in the QA side.   Answer Question