Komatsu America Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Komatsu America

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Komatsu America.

It was obvious the interviewers were pressed for time and stressed. As a former interviewer, I felt the enviroment was somewhat unprofessional. There were no prepared questions. My perception is the interviewers were looking for personality mesh versus past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain my level of care. Being in a supervisory position, this attribute should be expected.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Komatsu America.

Started with a face to face interview with 3 Komatsu employees. Some behavioral questions, some loaded questions about whether I would fit in with the culture and enjoy the work. After that interview I met face to face with 2 more people. They had no questions for me so I did my best to fill up the 30 minutes with questions about the position which they would answer in 2 sentences or less. Was told they would get back to me within a week - no response at all. Very unprofessional. All the people seemed pretty arrogant. They did say there was a lot of room for growth and sort of get to set your own hours.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle having to collect money from someone? What would your approach be?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Komatsu America in February 2012.

Wonderful Company . Their hiring process is so neat and easy. I got selected went to a face to face with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really hard as they were looking for a person who is more experienced   Answer Question

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Komatsu America in December 2007.

Interviewed by 3 females; HR Mgr, HR Asst., Procurement Mgr. Discussed in detail background experience and presented with scenarios of different situations and asked how I would respond/react to each.

Interview Questions
    • If a much-required delivery from the NW part of the country heading to GA was delayed due to snow conditions, how would I react with multiple people surrounding me and yelling about how this would result in production stoppage.   View Answer
    • If you were at a critical point where a superior needed to make a decision "right now" but no supervisor or manager was available to guide you, how would you proceed?   View Answer