Komatsu

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Marketing Manager Interview

Sales Marketing Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Komatsu in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty relaxed 1:1 interview with Japanese hiring manager who supposed to be my future direct-report. Interview consisted of various questions regarding my career history, interests for construction machinery, thoughts on respective corporate culture, skills on PC and capability of communication in diverse cultural environment., plus some quick check measuring my English conversational skill. Surprising moment was an sudden appearance of the top management. No intense, but relaxed Interview . It consisted of quite basic questions regarding my strengths, reason for application, my potential skill for the organization and insights on Thailand and its respective culture. Interview took 90 minutes in total.

Interview Question – Under the current yen-dollar exchange rate circumstance, where do you think main production facility should be ideally located, Japan or overseas, for minimizing exchange loss?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Komatsu? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Komatsu interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Komatsu employees and interview candidates.