Konami Gaming, Inc.

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Game Dev Interview

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. in November 2008.

Interview Details – This seemed like the perfect position, and it was quite a difficult thing to decline. The manager I spoke with was absolutely professional and impressive. The operation is great. Plus, I love Las Vegas.

I was contacted by a recruiter, who then organized the interview. A couple weeks later, I visited the company and met with HR and the manager. His English wasn't perfect (a Japanese fellow), but he was extremely nice and had a great sense of humor.

He spent a lot of time telling me about the position, and then asked some very specific questions about games and the gaming market. He was very curious about my background and how it would fit into the job.

Interview Question – How do you think we fit in with our competitors in the Nevada market?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was torture to decline this offer. However, the salary offer was lower than my current salary. Essentially, it would have cost me a lot of money to take this job. There were potential bonuses, but I really like to see this type of thing in writing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Konami Gaming, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Konami Gaming, Inc. Videos

Konami Gaming, Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Company Information As leading innovators of slot machines and gaming enterprise management systems for the global gaming market, Konami Gaming, Inc. and Konami Australia Pty Ltd have been creating big waves in the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Konami Gaming, Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Konami Gaming, Inc. employees and interview candidates.