Konami Gaming, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Game Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. in November 2008.

This seemed like the perfect position, and it was quite a difficult thing to decline. The manager I spoke with was absolutely professional and impressive. The operation is great. Plus, I love Las Vegas.

I was contacted by a recruiter, who then organized the interview. A couple weeks later, I visited the company and met with HR and the manager. His English wasn't perfect (a Japanese fellow), but he was extremely nice and had a great sense of humor.

He spent a lot of time telling me about the position, and then asked some very specific questions about games and the gaming market. He was very curious about my background and how it would fit into the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think we fit in with our competitors in the Nevada market?   Answer Question

It was torture to decline this offer. However, the salary offer was lower than my current salary. Essentially, it would have cost me a lot of money to take this job. There were potential bonuses, but I really like to see this type of thing in writing.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Worked for Konami Gaming, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!