Konami

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Konami in July 2012.

The interview process was probably one of the fastest I have ever had. I sat down in front of two programmers and a producer and went down every point of my resume from games I had worked on in the past. Occasionally someone would ask me how I implemented X or Y for a feature, but otherwise it was just me talking. Within 30 minutes the interview was over.

Interview Questions
    • Given a game X that would play out in a certain way, how would you make the class structure to make this game run.   Answer Question

Insultingly low offer for the Bay Area, especially for one that was going to move into the city. Among all the companies I have been to from SF to San Jose their office seemed to be the most dead and uninteresting.

Designer Interview

I submitted my CV through a recruiter and went straight to the first round interview. The interview was fairly standard, they asked me about myself, how much I know about KONAMI, etc. In the end, I was aksed to submit my portfolio, which they said was the most important part of the selection criteria.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konami.

Assessment test- Interview with HR staff - Interview with CEO

Interview Questions
    I got an phone call straight after the final interview.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Konami in August 2009.

I know some people there and that is how I got the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. It was bad market at that time. I also wanted the experience. I accepted the low rate since I wanted to build my experience.