Konami

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Interview

Programmer
San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Konami in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was probably one of the fastest I have ever had. I sat down in front of two programmers and a producer and went down every point of my resume from games I had worked on in the past. Occasionally someone would ask me how I implemented X or Y for a feature, but otherwise it was just me talking. Within 30 minutes the interview was over.

Interview Question – Given a game X that would play out in a certain way, how would you make the class structure to make this game run.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Insultingly low offer for the Bay Area, especially for one that was going to move into the city. Among all the companies I have been to from SF to San Jose their office seemed to be the most dead and uninteresting.

Worked for Konami? Contribute to the Community!