Konami Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Konami (San Mateo, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was probably one of the fastest I have ever had. I sat down in front of two programmers and a producer and went down every point of my resume from games I had worked on in the past. Occasionally someone would ask me how I implemented X or Y for a feature, but otherwise it was just me talking. Within 30 minutes the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Given a game X that would play out in a certain way, how would you make the class structure to make this game run.   Answer Question

Insultingly low offer for the Bay Area, especially for one that was going to move into the city. Among all the companies I have been to from SF to San Jose their office seemed to be the most dead and uninteresting.