Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Named Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very formal phone interview - Seemed like he was reading questions off a script. One of the tougher interviews that I have taken part of. The in-person interviews were much more casual and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with both the Sales Manager and the Senior Sales Manager on the same day. They tell you about the job duties, what is expected of you, what sales group you will be working with, and ask you common interview questions. He also mentioned the importance of making your sales goal at the end of each month and that it is not a good thing for you if you don't make that quota every month. I asked him about the classroom training and he said that you don't get the classroom training until after you worked there about a year. The Sales Manager said that most of your training will be from day to day learning from coworkers and the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you worked with a potential customer from a long period of time and they decided to leave you and go with the competition before the closing of the sale how do you bounce back from that?   Answer Question
    • How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

The process took about a month. Based on the fact that I was referred I had 4 interviews. Company took long to contact references. The overall experience was very pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Long Island City, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Very through and lengthy process. Starting with an online application and Chally test, which is a personality evaluation not a test of intellect. Results will be known the next day, if it is favorable you will have an opportunity to interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well you will be required to take a drug test with 48 hour of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Chesterfield, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

1 Phone interview. 2 in person interviews. 1. Sales presentation. Took over a month to finally get an offer. Not extremely hard but just a long process. Have to stick with it and stay persistent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

very easy if you know the selling process you will get hired. It was a two person interview one with a a manger the other with Branch manager. It was easy going the copier industry is dying they will take anyone who can speak basically. It was very easy process

Interview Questions

• what do you know about sales, tell us about yourself   1 Answer

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process with 3 different hiring managers, you also have to take an online personality test, pass a drug test, and do a background check

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (North Richland Hills, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

VERY casual interview process. I was called by the manager, interviewed by the manager and a senior associate within 1 week. The next week I was interviewed by the President.

Interview Questions

• Managers will ask things like "Do you want or NEED money?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase is nearly non-existent. The key is to know details about the commission structure. Odds are they won't want to disclose that- big CAUTION sign to look out for. If your base is low your commission % should be high. If your commission % is low then your base should be high. I was only able to negotiate an increase from $32k to $34k.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter asking typical questions about my background. 2 face to face interviews. Offer made at the 2nd

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge either work or un work related?   Answer Question

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in January 2013.

Interview

Two step interview process. First interview with branch sales manager, if that goes well then next interview is with the regional manger.They are both one on one interviews where they will ask questions about your background and how you could be an asset to the company

Interview Questions

• tell me a story about a time you sold someone on something   Answer Question