Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us

2.6

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2013.

I applied online and received an invitation for an interview a couple of weeks later. The interview lasted an hour and was a friendly conversation about the company, the department and some of the ongoing changes being made. The atmosphere was comfortable and the approach relaxed, although the discussion was substantive. I felt I got a good sense of the position and the company culture and was able to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were unexpected. The most difficult issue was explaining how I was available nearly immediately even though I was moving to the area from out of town.   Answer Question

Corporate Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in August 2013.

The interview was pretty straightforward. Asked pretty basic industry questions nothing too deep. This should have been a warning. My main interview became my boss. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer and a complete know it all. I was hired based on my experience. After a year they started to re invent the sales process and judged us based on response to how they wanted us to sell. It became this is the only way to sell. No thought about different techniques. Pay on results but judged and critique by our knowledge of the latest sales improvement book.

Interview Questions
    It took for ever. Received another offer which caused a sense of urgency.

Branch Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in August 2013.

Not difficult, takes about 30 days from interview to starting work. Pay was unclear but asked and was provided salary expectation. Consisted of 2 interviews total.

Interview Questions
    Not really any negotiation, offer as is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in July 2013.

VERY casual interview process. I was called by the manager, interviewed by the manager and a senior associate within 1 week. The next week I was interviewed by the President.

Interview Questions
    • Managers will ask things like "Do you want or NEED money?"   View Answer
    The negotiation phase is nearly non-existent. The key is to know details about the commission structure. Odds are they won't want to disclose that- big CAUTION sign to look out for. If your base is low your commission % should be high. If your commission % is low then your base should be high. I was only able to negotiate an increase from $32k to $34k.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A..

Very unprofessional during the planning process. The interviewer was 30 minutes late to the interview! NO questions just critiqued my resume. Online it says they are looking for ENTRY level, and in the interview they said I needed to have at least 3 years of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in May 2013.

Interviewed with a recruiter asking typical questions about my background. 2 face to face interviews. Offer made at the 2nd

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest challenge either work or un work related?   Answer Question

CRM Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A..

One interview... with Hiring manager, and the current analyst

None.

Named Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in January 2013.

Two step interview process. First interview with branch sales manager, if that goes well then next interview is with the regional manger.They are both one on one interviews where they will ask questions about your background and how you could be an asset to the company

Interview Questions
    • tell me a story about a time you sold someone on something   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in December 2012.

The hiring process took a very long time. Three interviews in total.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The salary was offered with zero options to negotiate save "accept or reject."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2012.

Long. They check everything. References, previous jobs and pay, credit history, background check and so on...