Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us
  www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us

Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Named Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Named Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A..

The process took about a month. Based on the fact that I was referred I had 4 interviews. Company took long to contact references. The overall experience was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Named Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A..

It was a 3 step interview process with 3 different hiring managers, you also have to take an online personality test, pass a drug test, and do a background check

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in July 2013.

VERY casual interview process. I was called by the manager, interviewed by the manager and a senior associate within 1 week. The next week I was interviewed by the President.

Interview Questions
    • Managers will ask things like "Do you want or NEED money?"   View Answer
    The negotiation phase is nearly non-existent. The key is to know details about the commission structure. Odds are they won't want to disclose that- big CAUTION sign to look out for. If your base is low your commission % should be high. If your commission % is low then your base should be high. I was only able to negotiate an increase from $32k to $34k.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in May 2013.

Interviewed with a recruiter asking typical questions about my background. 2 face to face interviews. Offer made at the 2nd

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest challenge either work or un work related?   Answer Question

Named Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in January 2013.

Two step interview process. First interview with branch sales manager, if that goes well then next interview is with the regional manger.They are both one on one interviews where they will ask questions about your background and how you could be an asset to the company

Interview Questions
    • tell me a story about a time you sold someone on something   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2012.

Long. They check everything. References, previous jobs and pay, credit history, background check and so on...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in November 2011.

Pretty quick, only took a couple weeks. I interviewed once with area manager and once with the sales manager. It is best to come prepared knowing about Konica Minolta. They ask many questions about the industry and Konica Minolta. The interviews lasted about 25 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in December 2010.

Talk with managers about position and what it required.

Interview Questions
    The company is good but the job offered was far from the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2009.

Started with a phone interview from Sales Manager- Very casual (we met at starbucks). Next I went on a Ride Along with a Sales Rep, then 3rd and final interview with Branch Manager and Sales Manager. Offered and Accepted same day.

Interview Questions
    • How would your best friend describe you?   View Answer
    Not open to Negotiation

Named Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in November 2009.

Had one on one and was hired and then waited on background check.

Interview Questions
    Could negotiate salary if you have experience. Maybe negotiate territory if several are open.