Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.
www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us Ramsey, NJ 5000+ Employees

Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Named Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 4, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

North Richland Hills, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in July 2013.

Interview Details – VERY casual interview process. I was called by the manager, interviewed by the manager and a senior associate within 1 week. The next week I was interviewed by the President.

Interview Question – Managers will ask things like "Do you want or NEED money?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase is nearly non-existent. The key is to know details about the commission structure. Odds are they won't want to disclose that- big CAUTION sign to look out for. If your base is low your commission % should be high. If your commission % is low then your base should be high. I was only able to negotiate an increase from $32k to $34k.

San Jose, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2012.

Interview Details – Long. They check everything. References, previous jobs and pay, credit history, background check and so on...

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Named Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A..

Interview Details – It was a 3 step interview process with 3 different hiring managers, you also have to take an online personality test, pass a drug test, and do a background check

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a recruiter asking typical questions about my background. 2 face to face interviews. Offer made at the 2nd

Interview Question – What is your biggest challenge either work or un work related?   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in December 2010.

Interview Details – Talk with managers about position and what it required.

Interview Question – None, manager was not prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company is good but the job offered was far from the job.

Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in November 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty quick, only took a couple weeks. I interviewed once with area manager and once with the sales manager. It is best to come prepared knowing about Konica Minolta. They ask many questions about the industry and Konica Minolta. The interviews lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

Anaheim, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview from Sales Manager- Very casual (we met at starbucks). Next I went on a Ride Along with a Sales Rep, then 3rd and final interview with Branch Manager and Sales Manager. Offered and Accepted same day.

Interview Question – How would your best friend describe you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not open to Negotiation

Named Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had one on one and was hired and then waited on background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Could negotiate salary if you have experience. Maybe negotiate territory if several are open.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

Worked for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Named Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. employees and interview candidates.