Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.

www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us

Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Interview Questions & Reviews in Ramsey, NJ

Updated Mar 31, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Clerk Interview

Inventory Clerk
Ramsey, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via email on their website. Got callback 1 week later. Interview set up for 2 days later via HR person. First sat with HR person then2 heads of the department. Was informed more than once they don't like "people who don't come to work"? Seemed very full of themselves. Place was quiet and stuffy, beautiful but very stuffy. They complained a lot about not being part of "the big company". They did not look happy to be there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Konica Minolta Sensing?   View Answer

Business Development Analyst Interview

Business Development Analyst
Ramsey, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an invitation for an interview a couple of weeks later. The interview lasted an hour and was a friendly conversation about the company, the department and some of the ongoing changes being made. The atmosphere was comfortable and the approach relaxed, although the discussion was substantive. I felt I got a good sense of the position and the company culture and was able to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected. The most difficult issue was explaining how I was available nearly immediately even though I was moving to the area from out of town.   Answer Question

Worked for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.? Contribute to the Community!