Konica Minolta Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.2

Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed by a non-subject matter expert in medical devices(diagnostic imaging). that is what happens WHEN the organization hires management outside the industry. I was able to tell the Interviewer was stress out from a previous meetings and unfortunately channel it to the interview.

Interview Questions

typical -blind leading the subject matter expert - I took the first door out. Diagnostic Imaging Veterans of the industry did give me a heads up but I had to see for my self. WOW!!!!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Fairfield, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

A great group of people who are very real and honest. I had an awesome experience and learned a lot interviewing with them. I found out that I did not actually want to get into the printing industry and so it did not work out.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation from this company in the next year if you were hired?   Answer Question

Technical Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Nice people, they seemed very clicky though

Interview Questions

• Asked if working around a lot of women would make it hard to concentrate on work.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Ramsey, NJ).

Interview

- Phone screen that took about 15 mins - 2 onsite interviews: interviewed the HR manager and then a combo of a sales and marketing manager

Interview Questions

• strange question: they asked about my ethnicity   1 Answer

Negotiation

they really didn't give much wiggle room for negotiation even at that very low price given my level of education, and experience but i really needed a job so i was kind of desperate

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Fairfield, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

2 Step interview , One on the Phone and One with two managers. Online test and drug test. It was very good interview. I got 42K + commission as a starting salary offer but couldn't take it even though I wanted to because I was on H1B and they don't sponsor for H1B. If you are on work visa either don't wast your time or if you still want to go to interview be upfront about it. After I got job offer letter to start job within 3 days , I mention about my visa situation and they told me due to company policy they don't sponsor for visa.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Columbus, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

One on One interview with the manager and the district manager. Brief interviews which were basically questions about why you want to work there. Are you a goal setter? Can you meet your quota? Etc...

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The first stage was to fill in the form with personal details and answer few question about why you want to work at Konica Minolta and why do you work in Japan. Second stage is a Skype interview, which is very informal. You are told the result straight away and they even ask you where do you want to have your real interview. I chose Manchester. The interview in Manchester was with 1 Japanese guy who is only speaking Japanese. The translator sitting nearby is translating everything for both of us. This interview is not technical and based more on the company values and how well you know the industry. The last stage is another Skype interview with 3 people from the Japanese office with a translator.

Printer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg South (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta (Johannesburg South (South Africa)) in February 2014.

Interview

Sent my cv. And was called for an aptitude test. Made it against 4000 other candidates. Then was called again for an interview , after it was technical training i had to pass to be employed full time. I got a permanent position after a year working as contract employee.

Negotiation

No I wasnt. They had promised a good increase if i performed well. This I later realised was a trick to get me to agree to the offer. Advice never agree to an offer you are not happy with. Because that may be the only chance at negotiating a salary. And will be a very dissatisfied employee.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview

Interview with HR Manager anf former Marketing Manager. All in italian. Questions about your resume, your experiences, your willings. They explain to you the kind of market and the tipe of resource needed. A quite nice intervew

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult question but they try to understand your motivational aspect   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta in September 2010.

Interview

I found the listing in career builder on the web. I submitted my resume and answered their online questions. I was contacted by phone the next day. I was told the call was considered part of the interview process. The person I spoke with, one of the managers, was very professional and friendly and it was a very relaxed call. The next step was to schedule a time to go into the office to interview with other managers and meet with some of the other account executives. The decision for them to give me an offer will be made collectively by all that I will be meeting with.

Interview Questions

• Because it was only the initial phone interview, he did not get into too much depth. He did ask about some holes in my work history that I had to explain.   Answer Question