Konica Minolta

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Service Representative Interview

Technical Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview Details – Nice people, they seemed very clicky though

Interview Question – Asked if working around a lot of women would make it hard to concentrate on work.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Ramsey, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview Details – - Phone screen that took about 15 mins
- 2 onsite interviews:
interviewed the HR manager and then a combo of a sales and marketing manager

Interview Question – strange question: they asked about my ethnicity   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they really didn't give much wiggle room for negotiation even at that very low price given my level of education, and experience but i really needed a job so i was kind of desperate

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Columbus, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Konica Minolta in May 2008.

Interview Details – One on One interview with the manager and the district manager. Brief interviews which were basically questions about why you want to work there. Are you a goal setter? Can you meet your quota? Etc...

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Printer Technician Interview

Printer Technician
Johannesburg South (South Africa)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Konica Minolta in February 2014.

Interview Details – Sent my cv. And was called for an aptitude test. Made it against 4000 other candidates. Then was called again for an interview , after it was technical training i had to pass to be employed full time. I got a permanent position after a year working as contract employee.

Negotiation Details – No I wasnt. They had promised a good increase if i performed well. This I later realised was a trick to get me to agree to the offer. Advice never agree to an offer you are not happy with. Because that may be the only chance at negotiating a salary. And will be a very dissatisfied employee.

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Trade Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Konica Minolta.

Interview Details – Interview with HR Manager anf former Marketing Manager. All in italian. Questions about your resume, your experiences, your willings. They explain to you the kind of market and the tipe of resource needed. A quite nice intervew

Interview Question – There is no difficult question but they try to understand your motivational aspect   Answer Question

Worked for Konica Minolta? Contribute to the Community!