Kontagent

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kontagent in January 2013.

Completed a phone screen, then went onsite for 2 separate interviews. Interviews were long, because Kontagent wants to make sure you can meet different people in a wide range of positions. Although tiring, I really liked having a longer interview process, as I felt like I got to know a large portion of the company and get a good feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kontagent

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kontagent in December 2012.

Initial phone screen followed by onsite interview and then a second round of onsite interviews. The initial phone screen was a basic personality and culture fit screen; they covered the basic questions regarding experience and employment history. This was followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview started off with a basic skills aptitude test, which felt like taking the SAT's again, which was "interesting". This was followed by 1:1's where they assessed my personality and skill set. There were overlapping questions, from interviewers.

One thing that I found refreshing was that the Recruiting Coordinator at the time made the experience very personal, calling me to inform me that I was a pass instead of a sending a generic e-mail.

Interview Questions