Kontagent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kontagent in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen followed by onsite interview and then a second round of onsite interviews. The initial phone screen was a basic personality and culture fit screen; they covered the basic questions regarding experience and employment history. This was followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview started off with a basic skills aptitude test, which felt like taking the SAT's again, which was "interesting". This was followed by 1:1's where they assessed my personality and skill set. There were overlapping questions, from interviewers.

One thing that I found refreshing was that the Recruiting Coordinator at the time made the experience very personal, calling me to inform me that I was a pass instead of a sending a generic e-mail.

Interview Question – Take the Basic Skills aptitude test   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kontagent in January 2013.

Interview Details – Completed a phone screen, then went onsite for 2 separate interviews. Interviews were long, because Kontagent wants to make sure you can meet different people in a wide range of positions. Although tiring, I really liked having a longer interview process, as I felt like I got to know a large portion of the company and get a good feel for the culture.

Interview Question – Asked to do an impromptu scheduling exercise.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kontagent

Worked for Kontagent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kontagent Recruiting Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kontagent employees and interview candidates.