Korean Air Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from them in about two weeks. There are two rounds for the interview. The first round was a group interview, in which three of us went in and were met by a panel of three interviewers. They just ask a you to introduce yourself and then ask questions based on your resume. Two weeks later, the second round was individual interviews with a panel of four interviewers. Similar to the first round, they ask questions based on your resume but in more detail and more in-depth. Therefore, expect it to be a little harder than the first. Afterwards, they need to do a background check before releasing the results, which they said would take 2-3 weeks. I don't know what they were doing but it actually took a whole month for them to send us emails again. The whole process took 3 whole months. Pretty unorganized and inefficient, I would say.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

What are your strengths? they ask you the typical interview questions.Nothing really difficult. They go through your resume and ask you questions from there as well. You go through about two rounds of interview. They are nice but its just not worth the salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

low

Check In Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

what do you think of korean air? what do you know about korean air? how well do you work under stress?

bad

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview appointment is scheduled over the phone.

You are led into a room with other candidates and have to fill out a ton of paperwork in addition to writing an essay.

Then you are led as a group (mine was just me and another guy) into a panel of 3 interviewers.

Total process takes about an hour or so.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very standard. Hiring manager will contact you 1~2 weeks after resume submission. A single group interview is conducted by anywhere from 5~7 company management.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied through an employment website plus a referral and awaited a phone call or e-mail but I did not receive one even after the application deadline. I called through three different numbers (including reservations who did not want to help at all) but finally I was able to get through to HR. They informed me they received my application and that they would contact me later in the week by phone or e-mail.
    I had two interviews, both were group panel interviews and quite formal and serious. The first was with HR. They asked each of us one question during the first interview, nothing difficult, and during the second interview a couple extra questions, also not difficult but this time it was higher up executives interviewing the four of us. They discussed movement from one department to another after one year, but they never once discussed salary or benefits.
    They did a background check and advised they would contact within 1-2 weeks but never did. I e-mailed them following up and was shot back an e-mail saying they had pursued another candidate, and when I required feedback they did not give any. 99% of the people interviewing for the job were Korean - I was not, yet I had all the job experience required. Perhaps a company that prefers to hire their own people...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Korean Air (Bangkok (Thailand)) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview: pre-screen and final. Both rounds are group interview but the question will be different. The staff were nice and friendly but the interview atmosphere was extremely formal. Be prepared for height measurement as well and overage candidates were not allowed to the interview although they received the invitation.

Interview Questions

• - Introduce yourself
      - What's your hobby
      - Where do you want to be based if you succeed?

Answer Question

Korean Air Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

The process is fairly straightforward. You must go on to the company's internet site and fill out a questionnaire, provide contact details as well as a previous employment history. You must articulate what has driven you to join the airline.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Korean Air (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Document
    Panel Debate
    3 to 5 Interview
    English Proficiency
    KALSAT
    Physical Exam

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Signing the offered contract.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Korean Air (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2012.

Interview

Annual recruitment held on every Octobers.

Interview Questions

• Here job is maintaining airplanes, what is your degree got to do with the maintaining airplanes?   Answer Question