Korn Ferry

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Korn Ferry in December 2010.

Began with a phone interview from a recruiter, then an interview with the hiring manager. Eventually, I was invited in for a day of interviews with four Sr. Client Partners from various practices and a Sr. Associate. Two weeks went by and I was invited in for an identical day and eventually I was called one morning to come in that afternoon (good thing I was available). Everyone was pleasant and interviews were more about fit and why you want to be a recruiter. Basically, they just want to see if you've got the people skills and are not intimidated by executive presence.

Interview Questions
Non-existent

Other Interview Reviews for Korn Ferry

Senior Associate Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Korn Ferry in May 2011.

I went through several rounds of interviews with several different types of interviewing methodologies.
    I had 4 face to face interviews and 2 phone interviews. Each person was looking for role and culture fit. Some focused on skills that were necessary (PPT capabilities) others focused on my ability to fit in with the fast paced consutling lifestyle. Finally, others were just looking to see if I would be able to handle myself successfully in front of clients. For potential interviewees, I would suggest that you know yourself well and be able to speak to your accomplishments (basic, I know, but the questions mostly focused on historical context lifted from my resume). I worked through a recruiter so most of my process was facilitated and managed through her efforts. Overally the process was smooth and efficient, but extensive. The interview process is not for the faint of heart which is intentional, the work we do requires diligence and perseverance.

The offer came in above my expectations and was actually so strong that I decided I would only have been negotiating out of principal not out of desire. If I could do it over, I would probably try and recieve some pre-banked vacation time that I lost when I resigned from my other company, but that is a minor thing compared to the amazing benefits and salary this compay has. Seriously, the benefits are some of the best I will ever have in my career.