Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round was taken by hr then by the territory head. Her asked about the general questions about me and from cv. Territory head asked questions about my work profile, what types if client do I handle, who are the clients, what business you get from them, what is my financial target. Background of the company, my family background etc.

Interview Questions

• What's your current profile and what's your financial target?   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was simple 40 minutes process. This was followed by the PI test and then the 2nd round of interview was followed. Overall the process didn't took much time. But the recruiters took some to contact back during the process and thus things got delayed a bit.

Interview Questions

• General about the current economic affairs and credit related analysis questions.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview had 4 rounds of interview, @ rounds with Internal Audit team members, 1 round of HR interview and aptitude test. Was mostly resume based, Interviewers were good to make one feel at ease. Got a call for background check after 14 days of the interview. Had lost hopes of getting a call from them, once I did get a call it really took a lot of time for the HR to go through the entire process. Every step took atleast one week and a call from the recruiter. The HR department really needs to speed up the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What kind of assignments have I been doing and major findings.   Answer Question

Account Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 day long process . Each day one round .It was just basic CV related as I don't have banking background .The interviewers were good and made me feel comfy . overall it was a good experience .just one advice to make the process little fast . They just check the confidence .

Interview Questions

• basic questions based on CV   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I am a fresher CA. My profile was shortlisted by a consultancy firm. Then I was called for an interview, which was done for close to 50 min. by Sr.Manager. Then, I was called for second round by Dept. Head and a VC by Regional head. I was selected but, pay is less when compared to other banks.

Interview Questions

• What are major works done in your articleship?   Answer Question
    • What are the things you learnt in your articleship?   Answer Question
    • Random stuff like, what is IRR? Debt Service Coverage Ratio?   Answer Question
    • Case study based like, how will you assess an individual's income when he is actually deflating it in books?   1 Answer

The Pay is 6L+5% to 15% variable pay, Which I felt is low for the job profile.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Got call from HR. Waited for more than one hour for the interviewer to come. Interviewer was friendly. Asked about myself and some technical questions. He showed concerned about the travel to reach out the office from my place.He said HR will contact. But no further response.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Clear answer neetness discipline job I want industrial think full development life when was work iam improve life good then my life long don't miss it this company because change my life of carrier in life maid

Interview Questions

• tell me about ur self..? what excect u salary...? etc...   1 Answer

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Hiring & Interviews are taken almost every Saturday, since the attrition rate is very high usually in every bank. Proper schedules are run through close co-ordination with the consultants. Two basic rounds, one with HR and second with the business head of your role

Interview Questions

• It was majorly on the past experiences and where how of your role. What is the percentage of sales and operations in your role? Good number of questions on trade forex? Why customer service is important for banks? What are your future plans?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated and got the revised offer with my expectations.