Kotak Mahindra

33 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview Details – For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Question – What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Investment Banking Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in July 2014.

Interview Details – The process consisted of an interview highlighting my education, qualifications, experience & interests.

The interview panel consisted of two people - the head of India IB, Paritosh Kashyap & the VP, Mr. Shailendra Shabnani.

The interview was a line by line analysis of my CV. I was asked questions detailing my role & contributions in transactions in previous organizations.

Interview Question – Why Kotak compared to IDFC?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was smooth, got 50% of my expectations. But I settled given the enormous brand equity of Kotak.

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in January 2010.

Interview Details – Intial started with department head interview and after confirming the HR do the paper work and joining process

Interview Question – what do u expect down the line from the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Process flow of the work, salary negotiation

Chartered Accountant Interview

Chartered Accountant
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview Details – First GD session is conducted, it is observed thyen candidates are selected based upon their performance in GD round.
Then Interview is conducted by team of two people where questions on your CV are asked

Interview Question – it was a technical question   Answer Question

Management Trainee - Legal Interview

Management Trainee - Legal
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my college placement committee.

Interview Question – I was asked some technical questions that required me to draw on my legal knowledge.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview Details – had two case study rounds and then 2 interview rounds

Sales Relationship Interview

Sales Relationship
Delhi (India)

I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in November 2013.

Interview Details – gd and interview

Interview Question – why sales   View Answer

Sales Manager - Home Loans, Credit Card Division Interview

Sales Manager - Home Loans, Credit Card Division
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in November 2013.

Interview Details – Group Discussion, followed by 3 rounds of interview.

Questions during the 1st interview were centered around why sales job, why Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. The entire resume is scanned through and questioned.

The 2nd interview revolves around family background and location preferences.

Last interview is at the Head Office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales? What makes you think you are fit for sales job? Why home loans/credit cards?   View Answer

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Branch Sales Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Kotak Mahindra in August 2013.

Interview Details – hmmmm

Interview Question – why you have not settled in an organisation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview Details – 2 Group Discussions
3 Personal Interview (Hr Round and technical with the Business Head)
Psychometric test

Interview Question – why banking sales   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kotak Mahindra

Worked for Kotak Mahindra? Contribute to the Community!