Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Account Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 day long process . Each day one round .It was just basic CV related as I don't have banking background .The interviewers were good and made me feel comfy . overall it was a good experience .just one advice to make the process little fast . They just check the confidence .

Interview Questions

• basic questions based on CV   1 Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I am a fresher CA. My profile was shortlisted by a consultancy firm. Then I was called for an interview, which was done for close to 50 min. by Sr.Manager. Then, I was called for second round by Dept. Head and a VC by Regional head. I was selected but, pay is less when compared to other banks.

Interview Questions

• What are major works done in your articleship?   Answer Question
    • What are the things you learnt in your articleship?   Answer Question
    • Random stuff like, what is IRR? Debt Service Coverage Ratio?   Answer Question
    • Case study based like, how will you assess an individual's income when he is actually deflating it in books?   1 Answer

The Pay is 6L+5% to 15% variable pay, Which I felt is low for the job profile.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Got call from HR. Waited for more than one hour for the interviewer to come. Interviewer was friendly. Asked about myself and some technical questions. He showed concerned about the travel to reach out the office from my place.He said HR will contact. But no further response.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Hiring & Interviews are taken almost every Saturday, since the attrition rate is very high usually in every bank. Proper schedules are run through close co-ordination with the consultants. Two basic rounds, one with HR and second with the business head of your role

Interview Questions

• It was majorly on the past experiences and where how of your role. What is the percentage of sales and operations in your role? Good number of questions on trade forex? Why customer service is important for banks? What are your future plans?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated and got the revised offer with my expectations.

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Delhi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Campus recruitment. Simple interview. Resume based question. They were recruiting for five profiles. Location pan India. No idea on what basis they selected students. Lousy criteria. They were confused as they selected 6 ppl Initially but after one week gave offer to only 3.

Branch Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

1) psychometric test 2) Group Discussion 3) PI round 1(CV based) 4) PI round 2(Technical) The group discussion has 10 members in each group PI round 1 was CV based PI round 2 was CV based and questions were asked about banking products

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Interview

went through placement agency. process took one day.1st round easy with junior officers... last round with unit manager. Easy, tell me about yourself, asked much about sales, be confident,

Relationships Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Calcutta (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Formal introduction . Aptitude test with logical reasoning which is as easy as class 7 level. Group discussion. One on one with family background , Banking awareness. Your preference for location and mobility. Your expactations of salary and description on role .

Interview Questions

• Strength and driving license   1 Answer