Kraft Foods

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Principal Scientist Interview

Associate Principal Scientist

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was normal. No major differences than other places I've interviewed at. However during the job offer process Kraft offered the position at a lower level than I originally interviewed for, so one needs to pay attention. Onboarding was smooth and the work environment was great.

Interview Question – Lay out strategic short and long term goals?   Answer Question

Associate Principal Scientist Interview

Associate Principal Scientist

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had left the company and was asked to return by former management. Therefore interview process was minimal. I had a phone interview with HR and an onsite interview with 2 senior managers within R&D two weeks later. A week after that I was offered the job.

Interview Question – How would you help us with project ___?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. "Take it or leave it."

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!