Kraft Foods

Kraft Foods Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kraft Foods in May 2009.

I first made contact with Kraft at a job fair. I was picked for an interview the next day. I did well, even the interviewer said I did well. I was expecting a offer soon but I got an email saying that Kraft was having hard times thus I'll have to wait longer. Later I saw them at a job fair again and had another interview and was given the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your self in 5,10,15 years?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where you used problem solving skills to solve a problem.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Foods

Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods in February 2012.

Had one business development and one HR manager. Interview was onsite, one hour long. They introduced themselves and then started the interview process by asking questions enlisted on some papers. The process was long and exhausting for me, they just kept going for 50 min without even a small 30 second break. Questions were not hard, but a lot of similar questions like how would you apply the skills to job made me crazy.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods in September 2010.

Info session with recent graduates then interview with more seasoned employees.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods in August 2010.

It was a good interview people were friendly great culture great company to work for