Kraft Foods

163 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Usually 2 to 3 people. Go through HR and hiring manager as first round and then second round includes the hiring manager's boss or people that this position will be supporting. Even though Kraft is now casual jeans everyday, it's best to come in with suit and tie.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Kraft?   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Customer Service Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Interviews are in intense, panel used to ask about situation based questions. It pays to know someone to get where you want to go. Be prepared, wear a suit, do research on the company as a whole.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, first offer stood.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with HR Manager, and Business Unit Manager. Then brought in for a day long interview where you meet with about 4 different panels, and go to lunch with Plant Manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was already a current employee. They use a calculation to determine where you should fall in the salary range you are moving into. Its not a good process. If you start at the low end of a salary range you will always be at the low end of the range now matter how many promotions you get.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initially had a phone interview then set up an in-person interview at the site- it was a group type interview..you did a production facility tour and then you had to move room to room talking to a variety of individuals that worked there. I thought it went very well, but I never heard anything later.

Interview Question – There are COUNTLESS questions regarding situational circumstances- what would you do if your supervisor told you X and you had a deadline, etc. etc.? It got a bit repetitive, but be ready for lots of what would you do type scenarios.   Answer Question

Management Development Associate Interview

Management Development Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – On-campus recruiting. 1st cut from resume drops and after there was a dinner to explain the position more before interviews. Final round they fly you to Chicago at their HQ to interview and you find out couple weeks later about the decision.

Interview Question – Name a time where you did something you didn't know how to do and how you overcame that.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had uploaded my resume into Kraft's system and was contacted by an internal recruiter. I had a 20 minute phone call with the Kraft recruiter, followed by a call with the hiring manager, and an on-site interview with about 7 different people. All questions were behavioral and each person was given a scripted set of questions. As long as you have several stories from your work history- both good and bad- and can answer the questions in STAR format you will be just fine. My process took longer because I am coming from another state.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to find a new solution to an old problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was happy with what I was given.

Customer Resource Manager Interview

Customer Resource Manager
Northfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in May 2013.

Interview Details – Start with a 30 minute phone call. I interviewed with four different people in one day. All very nice and down to earth.

Interview Question – Provide example of difficult experience in current position. Provide examples of projects that worked out well and some that didn't.   Answer Question

Line Technician Operator Interview

Line Technician Operator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Applied online, notified by email for interview over the phone. Called in to view the plant and meet with supervisor for second interview. Job offer extended over the phone. Process took approximately 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How much welding experience do you have   View Answer

Senior Process and Development Engineer Interview

Senior Process and Development Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kraft Foods in March 2014.

Interview Details – i applied through linkedin. i was contacted by a recruiter with an extremely annoying voice. she spoke extremely slow. and did i mention she was annoying? anyway, i made it through the interview but she did mention my salary was rather high.
i was extremely surprised (as was she, apparently by the tone of her voice) when i was passed on to the next step which was speaking with the hiring manager. i nailed that part of the interview too, so i was on a plane out to the corporate headquarters which, upon arriving, was a deliberate and blatant attempt to mimic googles campus..
  kraft currently is a disorganized mess. the HR folks didnt even know my hiring manager was a female and she had the audacity to argue with me about it until the she (the hiring manager) literally walked in! i this pretty much was the tone of the whole interview. people were ridiculously late, disorganized etc. i could go on and on. you can tell they are under a major company reorganization. i dont know who or what locations the current employees are at who are giving this place a "thumbs up." it is complete chaos. another thing they dont tell you. they reimburse your cash expenses with CREDIT. that's right, CREDIT. they give you credit cards. they fail to mention that up front.
i still havent heard from them. either way its been two weeks so im going to say that i didnt make the cut. oh, i forget to mention that the final interview with the corporate HR went tike this "..OH MY. your salary is really high!" you flew me all the way out here and just now are realizing this? like i said, a complete train wreck.

Interview Question – none really. pretty much your typical behaviourlly based questions   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Northfield, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Panel interview. Follow the STAR methodology and you are in.

Interview Question – Kraft has changed their interview questions in years. Any college grad could figure it out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Men get more than womene

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kraft Foods

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Kraft Foods Videos

Kraft Foods – Why Work for Us?

Our Mission "Our aim is to be North America's best food and beverage company, and we'll get there by continuing to offer products consumers love, creating a performance-based culture that motivates and excites… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kraft Foods interview questions and advice. All 163 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kraft Foods employees and interview candidates.