Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kraft Foods
- Associate Brand Manager (12)
- Production Supervisor (8)
- Intern (6)
- Finance Manager (5)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Merchandiser (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Operations Supervisor (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Sales (4)
- Marketing (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Financial Associate (3)
- Trade Marketing (2)
- Packaging Co-op (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Product Change Manager (2)
- Sales Service Representative (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Marketing Executive (2)
- Maintenance Manager (2)
- Maintenance Technician (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Key Account Manager (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Associate Principal Scientist (2)
- SSA (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kraft Foods (Glenview, IL).
About my validation experience with food products. What they were looking for Con: I nearly left because the interview manager had some mix up and I was there for one hour waiting for her. If the interview had went slightly south, then I would have bolted out. Very unprofessional that you can't keep an appointment
- How would you get busy people to come to a meeting? Answer Question
Not much since pay was in ballpark range
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Kraft Foods (Newberry, SC).
it wasn't bad at all, you do a interview and hair test all in on the same day,then you have to wait on test results, they will call when it comes back, that's when they will tell you when you start. ........
- do you do drugs...... Answer Question
Helpful (4)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Kraft Foods.
I have only had the pleasure of going through a phone interview at this time, however, the gentleman I spoke with has been one of the most enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals I have conversed with. His enthusiasm, knowledge of the position, and openness on the organization as a whole, represented Kraft Foods very well. I hope to have an opportunity to proceed to the next step and eventually join the team!
- I did not feel he asked any difficult or unexpected questions. He was a straight shooter and comfortable to speak with. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The hiring process was very formal with very little surprises along the way. They basically followed their interview deck that was provided prior to the interview. Make sure you go through the whole deck to find all the questions that you will be asked. Also, make sure to have enough stories that provided evidence of your experience level with regard to leadership, analytics, problem solving, etc. Finally, don't be overwhelmed by the case questions. There is no right answer. They just want to see how you think. Take your time and make sure it is organized
- the Product and commercial you like the least and why? Answer Question
- No Offer
I went to University of Illinois Engineering Expo and received an interview from Kraft. Then, I signed up for an interview slot on campus. And I also had to apply the position on Kraft's career website. Interview was all behavior questions. Three interviewers but mainly one did the talking. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.
- What was the most difficult situation you've encountered and how did you resolve it. Answer Question
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
Total process took approximately 6 weeks from initial contact to hire. Awkward at times due to poor coordination between corporate hiring and local site. Interview process standard functional type with several teams of managers participating.
- What is your greatest weakness ? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Kraft Foods in September 2014.
The process took a long time. I initially had a phone interview that was very general. I interviewed on site with 4 groups of managers. They asked a lot of open ended behavioral based questions, "tell me about a time when you had to…" The managers didn't show much emotions during the interview so it was difficult to tell if you were on the right track with your answers.
- Tell me about a time you took a risk Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Met hiring manager for initial interview. At this interview was asked basic questions and situational questions.Received call back and met with hiring manager and HR. Was asked if I reliable transportation and could I show proof of insurance.
- Asked me to read a schematic they handed me. Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
The interview process was very laid back. We met at a local starbucks and discussed the job details, pay, an hours. Also talked about advancement potential with the company and how to get there.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The interview process was fairly easy. I was invited to do a phone interview and then I was asked to fly to Tampa for an interview with three sales leaders back to back. The interview didn't feel like an interview it was more so like a conversation between you and another person that happens to work for the company you want to work with. Its something that was a commonality amongst all of the sales interns from my class.
- There wasn't a difficult or unexpected question but I will say that from my perception if you are a student interested in marketing or sales do not mention marketing. From what I've heard, it is very hard to move from sales to marketing so don't express that interest because you will be deemed the wrong fit. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Kraft Foods Employees Are Saying
Pros: “Great flexibility for work life balance. Great site workforce. Great share plan for investments. Largest food manufacturing plant in the Americas.”“Great flexibility for work life balance. Great site workforce. Great share plan for investments. Largest food manufacturing plant in the Americas.” – Full Review