Kraft Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Glenview, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I had uploaded my resume into Kraft's system and was contacted by an internal recruiter. I had a 20 minute phone call with the Kraft recruiter, followed by a call with the hiring manager, and an on-site interview with about 7 different people. All questions were behavioral and each person was given a scripted set of questions. As long as you have several stories from your work history- both good and bad- and can answer the questions in STAR format you will be just fine. My process took longer because I am coming from another state.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to find a new solution to an old problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was happy with what I was given.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Northfield, IL).

Interview

Panel interview. Follow the STAR methodology and you are in.

Interview Questions

• Kraft has changed their interview questions in years. Any college grad could figure it out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Men get more than womene

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair and got the schedule to interview call later that day. They use the behavioral STAR method. Just make sure you have a few stories in your mind that you can quickly think of and relate to most situations. The people I spoke with were very nice and pretty easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a team you took action/lead on something
      -Describe how you work with a person you do not like to or have trouble working with
      -Describe a time you had to learn on the fly

Answer Question

Customer Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods in March 2014.

Interview

I had a two-person face-to-face interview. My experience may have been different than for others outside the compnay since I was an existing Kraft employee.

Now I'm writing a bunch of words to full out Glassdoor's minimum word requirement. :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gave a great presentation to a customer and they still didn't agree to your terms, and what you learned from that experience?   Answer Question

Senior Process and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

i applied through linkedin. i was contacted by a recruiter with an extremely annoying voice. she spoke extremely slow. and did i mention she was annoying? anyway, i made it through the interview but she did mention my salary was rather high.
    i was extremely surprised (as was she, apparently by the tone of her voice) when i was passed on to the next step which was speaking with the hiring manager. i nailed that part of the interview too, so i was on a plane out to the corporate headquarters which, upon arriving, was a deliberate and blatant attempt to mimic googles campus..
      kraft currently is a disorganized mess. the HR folks didnt even know my hiring manager was a female and she had the audacity to argue with me about it until the she (the hiring manager) literally walked in! i this pretty much was the tone of the whole interview. people were ridiculously late, disorganized etc. i could go on and on. you can tell they are under a major company reorganization. i dont know who or what locations the current employees are at who are giving this place a "thumbs up." it is complete chaos. another thing they dont tell you. they reimburse your cash expenses with CREDIT. that's right, CREDIT. they give you credit cards. they fail to mention that up front.
    i still havent heard from them. either way its been two weeks so im going to say that i didnt make the cut. oh, i forget to mention that the final interview with the corporate HR went tike this "..OH MY. your salary is really high!" you flew me all the way out here and just now are realizing this? like i said, a complete train wreck.

Interview Questions

• none really. pretty much your typical behaviourlly based questions   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process was very casual. Only one face to face interview which was directly with hiring managers. Managers were very friendly gave enough time to think and respond to their questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years if you decide to stay at Kraft?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview

On-campus interview, one to two (can get an offer or rejection after one, or asked to do a second before a decision is made)

Interview Questions

• Very specific behavioral questions, asking for examples of things that may not have happened   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview

Hiring process very tedious and interview process was very unprofessional. All questions were about my work history. There was nothing in depth asked.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions asked during my interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were able to come to agreement quite quickly.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Face to face with panel. Questions rotated among interviewers. One hour process. The interviewers asked the typical questions that were not necessarily specific role but generic in nature. How would handle x? What drives you? What are your strengths? Etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem between co-workers?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Buena Park, CA).

Interview

Great process but kind of slow paced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations