Kraft Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

R&D Engineer Interview

Interview

Came through the co-op/summer internship program. Successfully completed the program and was offered a full time position

Culinary Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Glenview, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I had four interviews. All friendly and sociable but informative. Great staff here. Interviewers were not in the least bit intimidating and I could tell they love working here. Staff was very welcoming and admired my personal work experience. Questions were very relevant to the job specifications.The overall process started with a recruiter and then to managers and department director.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Standard questions about background and work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They're tough cookies here. I didn't quite get the salary I was looking for but working here in this environment is worth it.

SSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Walton, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Long process, meet with the whole management team in groups of three or more. Was given a tour of the plant. Meet with at the time plant manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans of improvement to this plant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and quick

Interview

Very straight forward interview process, used STAR method. Nice people to talk to, very laid back.

Brand Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Two part interview process. First is a screening with HR. The second is an interview with a Senior Brand Manager or higher. I was fortunate or unfortunate to get the head of the Brand Management division. Be prepared for some critical brand questions such as what is your favorite brand and why?

Sanitation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newberry, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Newberry, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

Pre-screening interview one of two

IT Developer Interview

Interview

Had a call with HR. She was very friendly and pleasant and we spoke about the position in general. Though the hiring manager was out of the office for a while the HR contact kept me in the loop throughout.

Interview Questions

• The interview was really low key and no questions were difficult. It was more about "tell me what you've been doing, etc."   Answer Question

Customer Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (Northfield, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Start with a 30 minute phone call. I interviewed with four different people in one day. All very nice and down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Provide example of difficult experience in current position. Provide examples of projects that worked out well and some that didn't.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online. Typical beaucratic process. Was very difficult to get ahold of them after the interview. They were very stand offish. Eventually, much to my surprise, I had heard nothing from them after waiting for a very long time. I would not really recommend them becaause it was difficult to get ahold of contacts and they were unreliable in the process.

Customer Business Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Had 2 Interviews. The first was very relaxed and they just asked me a few questions about my resume things I had done etc. I was then taken to final round where I had 2 2:1 interviews that were each an hour long. Used the STAR method, they really wanted to see if you did your research on the company (why Kraft?), and how you improved a business process at your last job. The people at Kraft were very relaxed and it seemed like a great place to work which is why I decided to accept

Interview Questions

• What was a process you invented that improved your last employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None,