Kraft Foods Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014

Sanitation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newberry, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newberry, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kraft Foods in June 2013.

Pre-screening interview one of two

Production Supervisor Interview

Very straight forward interview process, used STAR method. Nice people to talk to, very laid back.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in October 2009.

Three interviews in one day followed by offer shortly.

Interview Questions
    Llittle room for negotiation.

IT Developer Interview

Had a call with HR. She was very friendly and pleasant and we spoke about the position in general. Though the hiring manager was out of the office for a while the HR contact kept me in the loop throughout.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was really low key and no questions were difficult. It was more about "tell me what you've been doing, etc."   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Applied online. Typical beaucratic process. Was very difficult to get ahold of them after the interview. They were very stand offish. Eventually, much to my surprise, I had heard nothing from them after waiting for a very long time. I would not really recommend them becaause it was difficult to get ahold of contacts and they were unreliable in the process.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in January 2013.

I was initially contacted by an internal recruiter who found me via LinkedIn. He described the open position and why he believed I was a fit. Second discussion was with an internal HR person, who wanted to understand a little more about my background and if I would be a fit for the open position. He in turn set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The HM was pretty curt and sounded as he did not want to go through with the interview from the very beginning. Addressed my questions as closed-end answers. Very contentious interview, totally turned me off. My intuition made me believe I was simply being used to fulfill their EEOC requirements.

Customer Business Analyst Intern Interview

Had 2 Interviews. The first was very relaxed and they just asked me a few questions about my resume things I had done etc. I was then taken to final round where I had 2 2:1 interviews that were each an hour long. Used the STAR method, they really wanted to see if you did your research on the company (why Kraft?), and how you improved a business process at your last job. The people at Kraft were very relaxed and it seemed like a great place to work which is why I decided to accept

Interview Questions
    • What was a process you invented that improved your last employer?   Answer Question
    None,

Maintenance and Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kraft Foods in January 2013.

Had five interviews at the plant including CI manager, production supervisor, HR manager, plant manager, and engineer then followed up with a plant tour. The following two weeks I had phone interviews with the operations manger and director of engineering. The questions were nearly 100% behavioral from a set of standard questions and most of the same questions were asked in each interview. They wanted answers in STAR format. It was a disappointment that the interviewers could not get together before the process and break the questions up so I did not have to answer the same 3 questions. Pretty ineffective method to get a feel for a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Operations really wanted to know how I discipline people. Not how I problem solve, build teams, get the most out my people...nope, just about discipline. After spending too much time on the topic, I knew I would not fit within their culture.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Very nice people to interview with! Had three separate interviews with people in different departments. Use the STAR method when answering behavior based questions. Use relevant job experience.

Interview Questions
    • When have you gone above and beyond in order to get the job done?
      When did you not meet a goal that you set for yourself?
        Answer Question
    I was very thrilled with the salary they provided. No negotiation

Packaging Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kraft Foods in October 2012.

Kraft sent a flyer to the students of my University and it seems that anyone who showed interest was offered an interview. The interview was a normal behavioral interview (tell me a time when...). The interviewer were nice and the interview itself was pleasant. The day after, they had a dinner for all of their interviewees where we were put into groups with students who had worked with Kraft before, and also got to speak with the interviewers again.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. One of the questions I got was: "Tell me about a time when you were working with a group and you disagreed with someone"   Answer Question