Kraft Foods Interview Questions in New York, NY

3.5

Brand Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Two part interview process. First is a screening with HR. The second is an interview with a Senior Brand Manager or higher. I was fortunate or unfortunate to get the head of the Brand Management division. Be prepared for some critical brand questions such as what is your favorite brand and why?

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview then set up an in-person interview at the site- it was a group type interview..you did a production facility tour and then you had to move room to room talking to a variety of individuals that worked there. I thought it went very well, but I never heard anything later.

Interview Questions

• There are COUNTLESS questions regarding situational circumstances- what would you do if your supervisor told you X and you had a deadline, etc. etc.? It got a bit repetitive, but be ready for lots of what would you do type scenarios.   Answer Question

R&D Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied through school careernet, got accepted for an interview, had a 30-min two on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You've shown interest in nutrition, how would you justify working on snack foods like oreos?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were able to give me a location that worked for me.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Went to them and went through a series of 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

I didn't receive an offer, they rejected me.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I initially had a phone screening by a Kraft recruitor. The person basically gave me a birds eye view of the company and there vision. She then asked me to tell her about my background. This went well so she scheduled me to speak to the HR manager. The Hiring Went into greater detail about the company, location, position, and role clairity. Next she ask me to give her a overview of my background. After I rolled out my background she asked some Situational and Behavior base questions. After the interview process she scheduled me to speak to the Hiring Manager. Im on the fence about the position.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were basic typical interview questions.   1 Answer
    • Prepare for a long process   1 Answer

ABM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

Was contacted by HR. Did a screening by phone. Did a phone interview. Very detailed questions. Not accepted.