Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kraft Foods
- Associate Brand Manager (10)
- Production Supervisor (7)
- Intern (6)
- Sales Intern (5)
- Merchandiser (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Operations Supervisor (4)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Sales (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Financial Associate (3)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Packaging Co-op (2)
- Supply Chain Manager (2)
- Product Change Manager (2)
- Marketing Executive (2)
- Maintenance Manager (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Associate Principal Scientist (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Sales Service Representative (2)
- Trade Marketing (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Brand Marketing Intern (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Specialist (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in June 2013.
Two part interview process. First is a screening with HR. The second is an interview with a Senior Brand Manager or higher. I was fortunate or unfortunate to get the head of the Brand Management division. Be prepared for some critical brand questions such as what is your favorite brand and why?
- What is a brand that is not doing well and why? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in April 2013.
Initially had a phone interview then set up an in-person interview at the site- it was a group type interview..you did a production facility tour and then you had to move room to room talking to a variety of individuals that worked there. I thought it went very well, but I never heard anything later.
- There are COUNTLESS questions regarding situational circumstances- what would you do if your supervisor told you X and you had a deadline, etc. etc.? It got a bit repetitive, but be ready for lots of what would you do type scenarios. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in October 2011.
Applied through school careernet, got accepted for an interview, had a 30-min two on one interview.
- You've shown interest in nutrition, how would you justify working on snack foods like oreos? 1 Answer
They were able to give me a location that worked for me.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in November 2009.
Went to them and went through a series of 1:1 interviews.
- How old are you? 2 Answers
Reasons for Declining
I didn't receive an offer, they rejected me.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in June 2009.
I initially had a phone screening by a Kraft recruitor. The person basically gave me a birds eye view of the company and there vision. She then asked me to tell her about my background. This went well so she scheduled me to speak to the HR manager. The Hiring Went into greater detail about the company, location, position, and role clairity. Next she ask me to give her a overview of my background. After I rolled out my background she asked some Situational and Behavior base questions. After the interview process she scheduled me to speak to the Hiring Manager. Im on the fence about the position.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Kraft Foods (New York, NY) in March 2008.
Was contacted by HR. Did a screening by phone. Did a phone interview. Very detailed questions. Not accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review