Kraft Foods Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

3.5

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kraft Foods.

Initial phone interview with HR Manager, and Business Unit Manager. Then brought in for a day long interview where you meet with about 4 different panels, and go to lunch with Plant Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult employee   Answer Question
No negotiation. I was already a current employee. They use a calculation to determine where you should fall in the salary range you are moving into. Its not a good process. If you start at the low end of a salary range you will always be at the low end of the range now matter how many promotions you get.

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Foods

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kraft Foods in May 2012.

Phone interview, then 2 interviews with Senior Mgmt. 2 Sessions approximately 2 hours each.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle Employees that do not get along well with each other?   Answer Question
    I gave them my salary range and they exceeded it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kraft Foods in April 2010.

Phone Interview and face to face interview

Operations Supervisor Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods in September 2009.

First the Assistant HR Manager pre-qualifies you. Then the HR Manager interviews you. Next you are interviewed by two department managers. Finally, you go through a marathon interview. 2 Business Unit Managers per hour for 4 hours and then lunch with the plant manager, HR manager and Accountant. Interview type questions are behavioral based (Situation, Obstacle, Task, Result)

Interview Questions
    • Which is most important, quality, cost, deliver, safety or morale?   View Answer