Kraft Foods

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kraft Foods.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with HR Manager, and Business Unit Manager. Then brought in for a day long interview where you meet with about 4 different panels, and go to lunch with Plant Manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was already a current employee. They use a calculation to determine where you should fall in the salary range you are moving into. Its not a good process. If you start at the low end of a salary range you will always be at the low end of the range now matter how many promotions you get.

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kraft Foods in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then 2 interviews with Senior Mgmt. 2 Sessions approximately 2 hours each.

Interview Question – How do you handle Employees that do not get along well with each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them my salary range and they exceeded it.

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kraft Foods in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview and face to face interview

Interview Question – Targeted selection interview   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in September 2009.

Interview Details – First the Assistant HR Manager pre-qualifies you. Then the HR Manager interviews you. Next you are interviewed by two department managers. Finally, you go through a marathon interview. 2 Business Unit Managers per hour for 4 hours and then lunch with the plant manager, HR manager and Accountant. Interview type questions are behavioral based (Situation, Obstacle, Task, Result)

Interview Question – Which is most important, quality, cost, deliver, safety or morale?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kraft Foods

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Kraft Foods Videos

Kraft Foods – Why Work for Us?

Our Mission "Our aim is to be North America's best food and beverage company, and we'll get there by continuing to offer products consumers love, creating a performance-based culture that motivates and excites… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kraft Foods Operations Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kraft Foods employees and interview candidates.