Kraft Foods Sales Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Foods (Buena Park, CA).

Interview

Great process but kind of slow paced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Foods (Burlington, VT) in September 2011.

Interview

I submitted my online application for the Sales Representative position and a few weeks later I got a call back from one of the hiring managers. We then proceeded to a phone interview where he described in more detail about the job and asked me questions about my previous jobs. This then led to a panel interview and then another 2 weeks passed before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

I did not accept the offer mainly because the compensation was too low for the work asked of the position. A lot of running around and the salary offered was for an entry level position which in my career I had years of experience under my belt and was not ready to make less than half of my previous income, not enough to pay my bills. I suggest that in the beginning a ball park figure is revealed so you as an interviewee has an idea of what to expect salary wise.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Foods (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview Process was painless

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation process was challenging, but I advise anyone to ask for what you think you deserve.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Foods (Lansing, MI) in June 2009.

Interview

VERY LENGTHY! I had my first phone interview about three weeks ago, my second (1 on 1) interview about a week later, and a third (1 on 1) interview about another week later. They offered me a different job than what I applied for (part time with less pay) but I took it anyway, Now I have to wait even longer to receive a background packet in the mail, which still isn't here yet. Anyway, the management seems nice but I'm having a hard time believing them about quick promotions and advancements within the company. Overall, it has been a good experience but I wish it would go much faster.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Foods (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter. I waited almost two weeks with no response. I thought I would prompt the process by inquiring on the progress. The recruitment manager got back to me and asked me to send my driver's abstract. Once he had received it, I was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager of Kraft. We spoke and conducted the interview. It has been a week since the interview and I have yet to hear anything. I feel like the whole process will take over a month before any conclusions are had.

Interview Questions

• He asked what my future plans are with the company.   1 Answer