Kraft Foods

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kraft Foods in June 2010.

I had a quick phone interview in which they were mostly concerned with my past experiences with customers as well as Excel famliarity. The phone interview was a breeze, and the in person was not very difficult that I shecduled for the next week. It was a similar in person interview, except with more in depth responses, etc.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any of the questions - this was over a month ago.   Answer Question

Location and Salary. It was in Wilkes Barre, a little nowhere college town and for a piddly amount of full time salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Foods

Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kraft Foods in January 2010.

Met with the Hiring Manager to discuss the position. Gave me a rundown on what I would be doing on a daily basis. Easy interview since it is a lower level position.