Kraft Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Brand Manager Interview

Senior Associate Brand Manager
Glenview, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kraft Foods in February 2012.

Interview Details – My first interview was a conversation with HR, followed by a phone screen with a Sr. Brand Manager, followed by a day onsite where I had three interviews. Each of those live interviews was with two people, either Brand Managers or Sr. Brand Managers. Interviews were split evenly between situational questions (Tell me about a time..) and case questions. After I got the job offer, there were standard background checks and then a drug screen. The drug screen was the only part of the process I really disliked. I'm used to urine tests, but this was a hair drug screen, where they literally cut out chunks of my hair. I understand the need to screen out drug users, but this felt extremely invasive.

Interview Question – You are the brand manager of X. What would you do to increase sales of this brand?   View Answer

Worked for Kraft Foods? Contribute to the Community!