Kraft North America

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kraft North America

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Kraft North America in September 2012.

I received a voicemail from a recruiter to schedule an interview. I returned the recruiter's call and she scheduled me for a telephone interview. I received a call on my day to interview from a different interview apologizing for my original interviewer not being able to interview.

The interviewer asked me a few standard interview questions. She mentioned my original interviewer would contact me if she has any further questions. I asked her when should I expect a follow-up call. She mentioned that the process normally takes 2-3 weeks.

I called my original interview after 3 weeks past for the status of my application. She mentioned that the hiring manager move on with two top candidates.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were standard interview questions. However, the interviewer did mention that the person selected for the position would have to travel weekly to NY until the end of the year. I agreed to those terms although travel wasn't mentioned in the job posting. I'm not sure what to make of that.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kraft North America in July 2009.

They were very forward and knew what they wanted out of the phone call. Asked questions on sales experience, whether or not you have good verbal communication skills and if you are able to maintain a high paced work life balance.

Interview Questions
    • How has your previous experiences led you to this interview?   Answer Question

Engineering Coop Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Kraft North America in August 2008.

The interviewer discussed previous projects in detail also asked the some basic competency questions. These included leadership, teamwork, problem solving and interpersonal questions. The panel of two, an engineer and a human resource specialist were very nice and warm. They gave me a bag of the products they made at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a time where you showed your leadership skills   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge you faced in the past, how you dealt with it and how you ensured that you are prepared for subsequent occurrences.   Answer Question

Worked for Kraft North America? Contribute to the Community!