KraftMaid Cabinetry

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Interview

Retail Sales
Middlefield, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in August 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out the job app online. and filled out there questionare.
 I got a phome call from HR to set an appointment.
There was a get to know you time.
A let me tell you about our company time.
I interviewed with HR. Dept and the area manager, we talked about differant job situations, customer situations and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had a customer that wanted something put in the deal without paying for it?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you had a unhappy customer that would not listen to what you had to say about a possable sulation?   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Senior Buyer
Middlefield, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Director of Purchasing, HR and VP of supply Chain. Two seperate face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current roles and responsibilities.   View Answer
  • Are you overqualified for this position. Will things here be too slow for you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated higher salary than offered. Should have negotiated more vacation time also.

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in June 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. A personal interview was scheduled. It went well and I was told I made the short list to continue in the process. Then they did not make contact nor did they respond to my contact (I had a phone number).

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in December 2009.

Interview Details – talked with them2 years ago for a higher position, very involved and lengthy conversations. Went well but did not work out. Did not hesitate to discus possibility again. This time, short conversation with same person. He totally changed his perception after this short meeting and cut ties completely.

Interview Question – How familiar am I with P&L's. The role did not deal with p&l's perse.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KraftMaid Cabinetry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KraftMaid Cabinetry interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by KraftMaid Cabinetry employees and interview candidates.