Krames StayWell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Krames StayWell

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Krames StayWell (Yardley, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Telephone Screening first, then followed up with quick notification for an in person interview, person interviewing built up the company, the position, very nice window dressing for the site offered a position almost right away. Pay was low

Interview Questions

• Why have you been leaving companies after 2 or 3 years?   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this company from your others jobs?   1 Answer

Pay was 13.00 per hour for this position. Company did not present themselves as very transparent about the company commission structure which after further questioning said it was once a year and eluded what cost the potential employer could guestimate for health care cost etc..Offer given and accept or decline at moment of offer. The salary range should of been discussed initially. The training for the position would be quick and then you would be doing the job.

Client Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Krames StayWell in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me first through email. She asked for some writing samples and then asked me to edit an article as part of a writing test. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. The interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if a coworker wasn't pulling their weight?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate much. I asked for the highest salary for the job and I did get that, but there was no discussion about benefits or vacation time.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Krames StayWell (Evanston, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager on the first interview. On the second interview, met with other senior designers who reviewed my portfolio and asked questions. I felt it was a positive experience and was really excited about going to work with this company. Hiring manager wasn't the chatty type, so it all went fairly smoothly and quickly. It was also great to meet some of the fellow designers in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skills and experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was offered a specific salary and it was an "accept it" or "don't accept it" kind of scenario.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Krames StayWell (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2011.

Interview

1 Phone interview, 1 in person interview. Discussed software knowledge and past experiences. Offered through a recruiter 6 month contract-to-hire. Talked to the QA Manager, and had a group interview with the project manager and three members of the prospective team.

Interview Questions

• Name something you did at your previous job that you were proud of?   1 Answer