Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

2 Round Interview
    First Round - Two Assistant Controllers who oversaw two different lines of business
    Second Round - Controller and CFO
    The interviews were very light and not difficult at all. Everyone seemed to be very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward interview with basic interview questions.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

Made contact interviewed with the branch manager, interviewed with the project manger, passed background checks and drug tests. Passed typing skills computer skills wharehouse skills shipping skill, production line skill customer service skills

Interview Questions
    • Willing to working an unheated building for an undisclosed amount of time   Answer Question
    take it or leave it

Web Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

I was initially contacted via email after applying online. A couple phone interviews then a fairly quick, painless, direct in-person interview with only a few people. Quite reasonably, they shifted the position I was applying for after the phone interviews to one better-suited for my background (and better-paying). It took a couple weeks for them to get all the paperwork and drug test business sorted out, but that's government work.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in October 2013.

Interview consisted of phone interview with HR, 1-1 with hiring manager, and Sales Manager. Process was quite easy, although very unprofessional. They requested follow-up interviews, however postponed or cancelled on each occasion. I received another offer before they could decide on if they were hiring or not. I'm glad that I received another offer first. They set the tone for what work environment would be.

Sale Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in December 2011.

The Interview process consisted of the following steps
    1. Pre-screen Phone interview with the hiring Sales Manager - Discuss items on the resume
    2, On-site interview with the Sales Manager - Discuss the sale organization and the future challenges of the company, Proposal process (RFP). reviewing customer requirements and fusion of data, Security sensors mainly (CCTV and proxiamity card readers) implementation, some current projects, developing a cost effectivity solution to the customer in a timely manner and mitigating risk to projects.
    3. On-Site interview with Technical Engineering group

Interview Questions
    • Any Experience with CCTV and proximity card readers - Technical Group interviewer   View Answer