Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted via email after applying online. A couple phone interviews then a fairly quick, painless, direct in-person interview with only a few people. Quite reasonably, they shifted the position I was applying for after the phone interviews to one better-suited for my background (and better-paying). It took a couple weeks for them to get all the paperwork and drug test business sorted out, but that's government work.

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Carol Stream, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of phone interview with HR, 1-1 with hiring manager, and Sales Manager. Process was quite easy, although very unprofessional. They requested follow-up interviews, however postponed or cancelled on each occasion. I received another offer before they could decide on if they were hiring or not. I'm glad that I received another offer first. They set the tone for what work environment would be.

Sale Engineer Interview

Sale Engineer
Fair Lawn, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview process consisted of the following steps
1. Pre-screen Phone interview with the hiring Sales Manager - Discuss items on the resume
2, On-site interview with the Sales Manager - Discuss the sale organization and the future challenges of the company, Proposal process (RFP). reviewing customer requirements and fusion of data, Security sensors mainly (CCTV and proxiamity card readers) implementation, some current projects, developing a cost effectivity solution to the customer in a timely manner and mitigating risk to projects.
3. On-Site interview with Technical Engineering group

Interview Question – Any Experience with CCTV and proximity card readers - Technical Group interviewer   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kratos Defense & Security Solutions employees and interview candidates.