Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

1.8

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

I applied for a new store opening online. Within a couple weeks got a email about setting up and interview. Set up my interview went in, waiting about 5 minutes to be interviewed. That interview took about 10 to 15 minutes , went back and sat down then had a second interview , was asked what qualities do I think I have that would make me a good assist to the team , then was directed to someone else to get fitted for a uniform then went and signed a few papers and was done.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you're good for this position ?   Answer Question
    • do you think you would be good with money ?   Answer Question
    • a women comes in on her son's birthday asking can you make donuts in his soccer teams colors. how would you handle that situation   Answer Question

Front End Retail Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later. Was asked to stop by the store and had very casual sit down interview. The process was mainly them explaining the history of Krispy Kreme. They also wanted to know how I felt about unpredictable scheduling and if I was available on holidays. I took the job.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy...I was asked if I prefer Dunken Doughnuts or Krispy kreme.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Put application in online, got call from manager, went in for a interview. The interview was generic and then we talked about pay and hours. I got the job on the spot and took the drug, and background check.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Was interviewed by the General Manger and District Manager. The interview was informal and no big deal. Was offered a job within the week. There really isn't anything more to say and I am not typing words just to meet the minimum process.

Interview Questions
    Everything was set in stone. They send you a letter with all the details.

Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied in-person – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

The hiring and interview process was short and straight-forward. I did an online application and was called in for an interview that same week. The interview was, like I said, straight-forward and to the point. I was asked basic math questions as a cashier and baker, even though no baking was done in the facility. After the interview, I was called in on another day to fill out paperwork and read the manuals, then I started working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What does our mission statement mean to you?

If an employee called into work and you later found out that they were doing something other than they said they were, how would you react?

Tell me about yourself.
        Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Unknown, Interview was over 5 years ago.

Assistant General Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Took about one month. Did 3 interviews at head quarters.

Interview Questions
    Pay was discussed from the beginning of initial contact. Salary 3mon and 6mon raise.

DSD Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Do you have a valid driver's license and the proper work experience

No negotiation. This is what we pay for this position. Take it or leave it.

Cashier/Retail Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Very simple to get in. With an open availability and shown interest to work, the job is yours. Once you find out they're hiring, you've already got a foot in the door. They tend to hire young, but can a lot of the time be careless and just hire anyone, so if you're over qualified, it's a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
    • Do you plan to stay?
      Everything else was simple, the reason why this was difficult is because I knew I didn't want to stay for as long as she was asking.
        Answer Question

Creative Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Krispy Kreme in March 2013.

Saw a posting and applied online and a few weeks later got a call from HR and we set up a a phone screen interview. The phone screen was typical behavior type questions and asked me to list strengths and weaknesses. HR said I would hear back from her in a few weeks regarding if they decided to take the next step.

I got a call and set up a second interview with the head of product innovation-global and those were more specific questions to the position, it lasted about forty five minutes.

I had a third interview on the phone with both the corporate pastry chef and head of product innovation asking very specific questions regarding the position and letting me know about the company culture etc..

Interview Questions
    • If you were a candy bar which one would you be and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about extruding and enrobing in regards to doughnuts..   Answer Question