Krispy Kreme

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member

I applied online and interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview Details – Put application in online, got call from manager, went in for a interview. The interview was generic and then we talked about pay and hours. I got the job on the spot and took the drug, and background check.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by the General Manger and District Manager. The interview was informal and no big deal. Was offered a job within the week. There really isn't anything more to say and I am not typing words just to meet the minimum process.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. it was standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything was set in stone. They send you a letter with all the details.

Retail Specialist Interview

Retail Specialist
Middleton, WI

I applied in-person and interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was short and straight-forward. I did an online application and was called in for an interview that same week. The interview was, like I said, straight-forward and to the point. I was asked basic math questions as a cashier and baker, even though no baking was done in the facility. After the interview, I was called in on another day to fill out paperwork and read the manuals, then I started working a few days later.

Interview Question – What does our mission statement mean to you?

If an employee called into work and you later found out that they were doing something other than they said they were, how would you react?

Tell me about yourself.
  Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in November 2011.

Interview Details – I only had one interview

Interview Question – What woul I do if a employee did not smile   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered the position with no negotiation

Cashier/Retail Interview

Cashier/Retail
Arlington, TX

I interviewed at Krispy Kreme in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was only a few minutes long. A manager comes to talk to you and, at least in my case, hired me right after. I get the impression they'll hire just about anybody.

I was required to cut my hair, although I expected this for a retail job. Males with longer hair take note.

Interview Question – "Why should we hire you"   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in January 2013.

Interview Details – why do you want to work here? tell me about your most recent job. customer service questions. i was hired on the spot and started work 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – all question were easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – able to negotiate hours that you can work.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview Details – Unknown, Interview was over 5 years ago.

Interview Question – Not applicable   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went to open interviews for a new Krispy Kreme location after sending in my application online. A recruiter e-mailed me back and told me to come for an interview. I went and was called back to speak with one of the assistant managers. The interview was about ten questions. Having no prior work experience, I was initially worried, but the questions were pretty simple and mostly common sense. Afterwards, the assistant manager told me the manager would speak with me momentarily. When I went over to him, he immediately offered me a position.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult or angry customer?   Answer Question

Specialty Baker Interview

Specialty Baker
Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial hire was outstanding, but after a few months it changed. I was not working with associate and had to do it all at the SE Distributor. After you get hurt no one cares.

Interview Question – What did you expect as you were out hurt that we not hire someone else in you place?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be a part of a big company.

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in January 2013.

Interview Details – I came in one night with my girlfriend to have some doughnuts. I was also looking for a job, so I decided to apply. I went up to the cashier and has asked if the company was hiring. He wasn't very vocal, but he handed me an application. Tired, I headed home to fill it out and drop it off another day.

A week or so later, I stopped by and had asked to see a manager to drop the application off personally. I was almost immediately sat down on one of the customer tables, and told to wait.
I had waited about a half-hour or so, until the manager had came back. He had come back with some papers, started asking me general questions, and basically just told me I have the job, and that he'll call me when I start.

Interview Question – It was all quite straight forward really. Everything you'd expect. e.g: "What are your hobbies?", etc, etc.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Krispy Kreme

Worked for Krispy Kreme? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Krispy Kreme interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Krispy Kreme employees and interview candidates.