Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. Had 4 interviews. the first one was just a casual meeting. the other three they asked 10 questions each. a lot of situation questions. was offered the job on the last one and had to come back in to fill out my paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asked how much I was looking to be paid and I said 7.50. they said they couldn't offer me much more than that (it was my first job) but they accepted.

Retail Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

I submitted a short application online that was basically all about my availability. The store that I was applying at had not opened yet, and they were looking for people to hire before the opening. Then I, along with about 20-30 other people, was asked to come in and put in a real application at the store. There, I had a short interview that was essentially all about my availability. It was pretty easygoing. I told the manager it was my first interview ever, and he tried to make it as painless as possible. Then a couple days later, he texted me and asked me to come in for another interview. This time, there were 3 other people there, and he called us back one at a time. I was the third person called back, and the interview was almost exactly like the first one, except this time, I was offered a job and told to come in to start training that Friday. Overall, it was a really easy interview process, and the questions were mostly about availability.

Interview Questions

• What activities are you involved in? What hours can you work? Why do you want a job? What kind of pay would you like? What school do you go to? Can you drive? Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the store manager. After the interview she told me where to go for my drug test. a week later she called me back to come in and fill out the rest of the new hire paperwork. A week later she called me to start work.

Interview Questions

• customer service based scenarios. why do you want to work for us? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Krispy Kreme (Little Rock, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a short interview 30 minutes max. She asked me a couple questions. She asked if I would take a drug test and a background check. She told me a little bit about what it means to work there. She asked me to tell her a little about my self. She asked about my schedule and how often I wanted to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a costumer came in with a bad mood?   1 Answer
    • What would you say if someone had already picked out the donuts they want and you want to get them to buy one of the new donuts?   1 Answer

Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I went up there for a short interview. I met with the assistant manager and we talked about why I wanted to work there, pay, hours and what I would be doing. I got hired that same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

I applied online through the Krispy Kreme website. I received an email within 48 hours, asking what time I will be available for an interview*. At the interview I met three people. One asked me fairly basic questions about myself and wanted to know how I would respond to various scenarios. After I spoke with that person, I moved to another person (of higher ranking). The second person had my application and was asking me questions about my application responses [I see you have/are____. How did/do you like ______?] After speaking with them for a short while, I was offered the job. I then moved to the last person. The matters of discussion were strictly technical. The only thing this person did was get my contact information, set me up for the drug test screening and gave me some papers to look over. Overall, I was there for about 30 minutes. Everything was done professionally. *Although the interview was 1:1, there were multiple interviews occurring simultaneously.

Processor/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Krispy Kreme (DFW, TX).

Interview

Most Krispy Kreme locations are so desperate for workers when opening a new store the 'interview process" is a joke! My interview consisted of: you want a job? what hours do you want to work? Here's the new employer paperwork and uniform. Show up tomorrow.

Negotiation

there was none

Office Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a pre screening call after few days. The recruiter asked a few question about experience, etc and told me I would get a telephone interview. Never heard back ever since, I didn't try to call them back, their loss

Interview Questions

• It was confusing as she was only confirming what's stated in my resume   Answer Question

Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

I went into the store and asked to speak with the manager and had to wait for 30 minutes. When he came to speak with me I just asked if they were hiring and he said what shifts they needed more help on and asked which days I would want to be off. He wrote my name on a very unorganized taped together "schedule" and asked what day I could start and then i filled out paperwork and received a shirt to wear.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Interview

I applied for a new store opening online. Within a couple weeks got a email about setting up and interview. Set up my interview went in, waiting about 5 minutes to be interviewed. That interview took about 10 to 15 minutes , went back and sat down then had a second interview , was asked what qualities do I think I have that would make me a good assist to the team , then was directed to someone else to get fitted for a uniform then went and signed a few papers and was done.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're good for this position ?   Answer Question
    • do you think you would be good with money ?   Answer Question
    • a women comes in on her son's birthday asking can you make donuts in his soccer teams colors. how would you handle that situation   Answer Question