Krispy Kreme Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014
Updated Jul 29, 2014

1.8

Front End Retail Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later. Was asked to stop by the store and had very casual sit down interview. The process was mainly them explaining the history of Krispy Kreme. They also wanted to know how I felt about unpredictable scheduling and if I was available on holidays. I took the job.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy...I was asked if I prefer Dunken Doughnuts or Krispy kreme.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Put application in online, got call from manager, went in for a interview. The interview was generic and then we talked about pay and hours. I got the job on the spot and took the drug, and background check.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Was interviewed by the General Manger and District Manager. The interview was informal and no big deal. Was offered a job within the week. There really isn't anything more to say and I am not typing words just to meet the minimum process.

Interview Questions
    Everything was set in stone. They send you a letter with all the details.

Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Middleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied in-person - interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

The hiring and interview process was short and straight-forward. I did an online application and was called in for an interview that same week. The interview was, like I said, straight-forward and to the point. I was asked basic math questions as a cashier and baker, even though no baking was done in the facility. After the interview, I was called in on another day to fill out paperwork and read the manuals, then I started working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What does our mission statement mean to you?

If an employee called into work and you later found out that they were doing something other than they said they were, how would you react?

Tell me about yourself.
        Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in November 2011.

I only had one interview

Interview Questions
    • What woul I do if a employee did not smile   View Answer
    They offered the position with no negotiation

Cashier/Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

interviewed at Krispy Kreme in April 2010.

The interview was only a few minutes long. A manager comes to talk to you and, at least in my case, hired me right after. I get the impression they'll hire just about anybody.

I was required to cut my hair, although I expected this for a retail job. Males with longer hair take note.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in January 2013.

why do you want to work here? tell me about your most recent job. customer service questions. i was hired on the spot and started work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    able to negotiate hours that you can work.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Unknown, Interview was over 5 years ago.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in March 2013.

I went to open interviews for a new Krispy Kreme location after sending in my application online. A recruiter e-mailed me back and told me to come for an interview. I went and was called back to speak with one of the assistant managers. The interview was about ten questions. Having no prior work experience, I was initially worried, but the questions were pretty simple and mostly common sense. Afterwards, the assistant manager told me the manager would speak with me momentarily. When I went over to him, he immediately offered me a position.

Specialty Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Krispy Kreme in August 2012.

Initial hire was outstanding, but after a few months it changed. I was not working with associate and had to do it all at the SE Distributor. After you get hurt no one cares.

Interview Questions
    • What did you expect as you were out hurt that we not hire someone else in you place?   View Answer
    Be a part of a big company.

Worked for Krispy Kreme? Contribute to the Community!