Krispy Kreme

1.7

Processor/Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Most Krispy Kreme locations are so desperate for workers when opening a new store the 'interview process" is a joke! My interview consisted of: you want a job? what hours do you want to work? Here's the new employer paperwork and uniform. Show up tomorrow.

there was none

Office Manager Interview

Applied online, got a pre screening call after few days. The recruiter asked a few question about experience, etc and told me I would get a telephone interview. Never heard back ever since, I didn't try to call them back, their loss

Interview Questions
    • It was confusing as she was only confirming what's stated in my resume   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

I applied online through the Krispy Kreme website. I received an email within 48 hours, asking what time I will be available for an interview*. At the interview I met three people. One asked me fairly basic questions about myself and wanted to know how I would respond to various scenarios. After I spoke with that person, I moved to another person (of higher ranking). The second person had my application and was asking me questions about my application responses [I see you have/are____. How did/do you like ______?] After speaking with them for a short while, I was offered the job. I then moved to the last person. The matters of discussion were strictly technical. The only thing this person did was get my contact information, set me up for the drug test screening and gave me some papers to look over. Overall, I was there for about 30 minutes. Everything was done professionally.

*Although the interview was 1:1, there were multiple interviews occurring simultaneously.

Production Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

I went into the store and asked to speak with the manager and had to wait for 30 minutes. When he came to speak with me I just asked if they were hiring and he said what shifts they needed more help on and asked which days I would want to be off. He wrote my name on a very unorganized taped together "schedule" and asked what day I could start and then i filled out paperwork and received a shirt to wear.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

I applied for a new store opening online. Within a couple weeks got a email about setting up and interview. Set up my interview went in, waiting about 5 minutes to be interviewed. That interview took about 10 to 15 minutes , went back and sat down then had a second interview , was asked what qualities do I think I have that would make me a good assist to the team , then was directed to someone else to get fitted for a uniform then went and signed a few papers and was done.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you're good for this position ?   Answer Question
    • do you think you would be good with money ?   Answer Question
    • a women comes in on her son's birthday asking can you make donuts in his soccer teams colors. how would you handle that situation   Answer Question

Front End Retail Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later. Was asked to stop by the store and had very casual sit down interview. The process was mainly them explaining the history of Krispy Kreme. They also wanted to know how I felt about unpredictable scheduling and if I was available on holidays. I took the job.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy...I was asked if I prefer Dunken Doughnuts or Krispy kreme.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Put application in online, got call from manager, went in for a interview. The interview was generic and then we talked about pay and hours. I got the job on the spot and took the drug, and background check.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Krispy Kreme.

Was interviewed by the General Manger and District Manager. The interview was informal and no big deal. Was offered a job within the week. There really isn't anything more to say and I am not typing words just to meet the minimum process.

Interview Questions
    Everything was set in stone. They send you a letter with all the details.

Retail Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

I applied in-person – interviewed at Krispy Kreme.

The hiring and interview process was short and straight-forward. I did an online application and was called in for an interview that same week. The interview was, like I said, straight-forward and to the point. I was asked basic math questions as a cashier and baker, even though no baking was done in the facility. After the interview, I was called in on another day to fill out paperwork and read the manuals, then I started working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What does our mission statement mean to you?

If an employee called into work and you later found out that they were doing something other than they said they were, how would you react?

Tell me about yourself.

Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Krispy Kreme in May 2014.

It took one interview, and I got hired on the spot. I couldn't be officially hired until after the drug test, but they had the confidence that I was clean, & I was, am! They were already asking my shoe size, and shirt size, so they would have it ready for me. They even waited until after Mother's day to let me start, so I would be able to spend the day with my mother.

Interview Questions
    • Why do I want to work for Krispy Kreme?   View Answer
    They had offered me a starting wage at $7.50, and informed me I would make $7.75 after 3 months. I had left McDonald's a month earlier after receiving no raise after 17 months of hard work. So, Krispy Kreme's deal sounded pretty sweet. I, indeed, made $7.75 after 3 months at Krispy Kreme.