Kroger Any Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.0

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Applied online for any available position. About two days later received a call from the hiring manager about scheduling an interview. We scheduled the interview for the next day. The interview process was very straightforward, normal interview questions. After a few questions I submitted to a drug test upon passing the test I was offered employment to begin training the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Not much, It think if you can talk, walk, pass a drug and background test they hire you. They gave drug test on the spot. Some of the worst employees still keep their jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Missouri City, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

phone call then personal interview then training then hiring process after background check

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

I applied online,That took longer than the interview itself, You have to answer so many questions so think before you answer,The reason being is It's a customer oriented buss. so they want to know your personality and what you think about right and wrong choices in life, Be honest straight forward and let them know from the start what you expect out of this job,

Negotiation

No negotating just you have the job when can you start.