Kroger

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger in June 2011.

This was a lateral move into a new position for me so as a result I was not drug screened or background checked. Kroger typically has a three interviewers who will alternate questions but there will be a main "point man" and a main "secretary" with all three chiming in with follow-up questions. I only had one interview which lasted approximately 90 minutes. After an 70 minutes or so they told me I had five minutes to "prepare" a class, and they left the room for that time. I have been interviewed many times by Kroger so this was quite the curve ball. I did well, took the position and am super happy.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an Inclusive Business Culture?   View Answer
I attempted to negotiate but they came in with a serious, fair offer. Their HR department researched what I was making and made sure I got a modest increase.