Kroger

Very Easy Interview

Cake Decorator Interview

Cake Decorator
Irving, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kroger.

Interview Details – You must be able to have a creative mind. Be able take good and bad comment about you work. You must be able to lift at least 50 lb. , be able to stand cold below 30 degrees. Work with the Deli that mean cutting meat and cheese. You must be able to talk to customer in a friendly manner.

Interview Question – If a customer do not like the work that you may have done what do you do.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I't was to a Deli-Bakery Manager. I've done that don't won't to do that again. More to deal with than it was 3 years ago.

Very Easy Interview

Cake Decorator Interview

Cake Decorator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kroger in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview and was able to go in that very day. The hiring manager was very kind and informative. She answered most of my questions, not all. I took the oral drug test. They called 1 week later for me to start training.

Interview Question – Are you available on the weekends at all?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had to ask for the experience pay and they didn't want to acknowledge the hours I said I was available for work. Instead, they basically told me "we'll see what we can do" but won't commit to anything. I would like to have had hourly wage and availability in writing but that didn't seem to be an option.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!