Kroger

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End Clerk Interview

Front End Clerk
Richmond, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kroger in March 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online and i was called in for an interview. its been so long i dont really remember it but i talk to the HR manager and she hates people who come in unpresentable

Interview Question – I dont really know, its been over a year since   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Front End Clerk Interview

Front End Clerk
Topeka, KS

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kroger in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted for a 1:1 interview within a week. I met with a woman, who asked very basic interview questions. We talked about my availability and expected pay. She then basically offered me the job seeing that I pass a drug test.

Interview Question – What is YOUR definition of good customer service?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kroger

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger Front End Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees and interview candidates.