Kroger

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kroger in September 2010.

Interview Details – There is a session focusing on your availability and willingness to commit. Then its just procedural HR work.

Interview Question – Do you think your capable of the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just be yourself

Warner Robins, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kroger in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews are short and one on one. But to get hired you will have to actually go in and talk to the manager yourself. Pretty easy questions they ask and their not drilling you for an answer. After the second interview you do your background check and drug test (yes they drug test) youll know if your hired.

Interview Question – What are your goals with Kroger.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The amount your willing to take (reasonable) stand firm or you will be low balled.

Bloomington, IN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kroger in September 2009.

Interview Details – I had only one interview. Basic questions about availability, experience, what I am studying in college, work history, what I think my strengths and weaknesses are. Office was dingy, bleak looking. Was offered a job at the end of the interview, I took it because they did offer a higher pay rate than I left off on in my former job.

Interview Question – Would I let a homeless person steal food   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, sliding scale based on years of experience

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kroger in January 2012.

Interview Details – very rushed in the parts where it counts and slower during the videos and presentations. should at least be 50:50, not spend 40mins asking work related questions, and then spend 3hours and 20 mins sharing life stories and watching safety films that are out-dated. Though the hiring manager was very nice. I felt as if less about the new employees and more so about the timeline of kroger. I get that its a larger company and its made it a very long time in the market world, but were there to prove our skills and our ability to learn, just dont need to learn everything about the place,... tell us the company goals and move on.

Interview Questions

• If you were to work at kroger, would kroger be your top-priority over your current job?   View Answer
  • Would you have any problems with wearing the kroger uniform?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – no neg. kroger gives an offer and you either take it, or you have no job

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kroger

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger Front End Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees and interview candidates.