Kroger

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger in January 2012.

very rushed in the parts where it counts and slower during the videos and presentations. should at least be 50:50, not spend 40mins asking work related questions, and then spend 3hours and 20 mins sharing life stories and watching safety films that are out-dated. Though the hiring manager was very nice. I felt as if less about the new employees and more so about the timeline of kroger. I get that its a larger company and its made it a very long time in the market world, but were there to prove our skills and our ability to learn, just dont need to learn everything about the place,... tell us the company goals and move on.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to work at kroger, would kroger be your top-priority over your current job?   View Answer
  • Would you have any problems with wearing the kroger uniform?   View Answers (2)
no neg. kroger gives an offer and you either take it, or you have no job

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger in September 2010.

There is a session focusing on your availability and willingness to commit. Then its just procedural HR work.

Just be yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kroger in September 2009.

I had only one interview. Basic questions about availability, experience, what I am studying in college, work history, what I think my strengths and weaknesses are. Office was dingy, bleak looking. Was offered a job at the end of the interview, I took it because they did offer a higher pay rate than I left off on in my former job.

Interview Questions
    • Would I let a homeless person steal food   View Answer
    No negotiation, sliding scale based on years of experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger in June 2009.

Interviews are short and one on one. But to get hired you will have to actually go in and talk to the manager yourself. Pretty easy questions they ask and their not drilling you for an answer. After the second interview you do your background check and drug test (yes they drug test) youll know if your hired.

Interview Questions
    The amount your willing to take (reasonable) stand firm or you will be low balled.