Kroger Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 30, 2015

1.9

Deli/Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty odd, i'm not sure if the hiring manager was intimidated by my skill set or I just didn't fit for this position. e was suppose to call me and tell me whether or not I got a job he never followed up

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Athens, GA).

Interview

I was called and scheduled an interview. I showed up and the manager I "interviewed" with basically just told me about the job. I wouldn't call what I had an interview although I'm not complaining. I think they just needed people who knew how to breathe, which is all this job requires anyway.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in the job?   2 Answers

Flower Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Really easy a person from Kroger HR contacted me and then scheduled me for an interview 3 days later. The interviewer got there 30 mins late because of tire blowout. Really easy process and really nice manager. He told me I had the job during the interview. I was called back for a swab drug screening and then offered a position when I passed. I had to pass because at the time I had 4 other job offers and this one was the lowest pay.

Interview Questions

• None really just asked about prior experience and availability.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger (North Atlanta, GA).

Interview

as long as you showed up on time and dont seem like too much of a screw up you have the job in the bag, when getting interviewed it was more of getting all your paperwork and drug tests done (which is a saliva test)

Starbucks Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kroger (Gainesville, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was crude to the point and then threatening to another point. When I followed up on the interview. Letting them know that I had taken another job and being kind enough to thank them for offering me a job there. They were Very rude.

Interview Questions

• What kind of drugs do you do?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger (Decatur, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got called Sunday morning to come in for a group interview. Introductions and asked about hobbies. Asked 2 write answers to two questions, then tell your answers to the group, Then you leave for 10 minutes to see if you're selected for one on one interview. In my group of 10,only 3 were selected and I wasn't one of them. Kind of a waste of time, as I had other interviews that I didn't attend or postpone because of this one.

Interview Questions

• Name five things that make a great shopping experience? If you saw a mom with 3 small kids and a full cart ,what would you do   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was really quick, even though I had to wait a while because the lady was busy. I applied online and got a call within a week and set up at interview. The lady asked simple questions and the lady at the end told me she would call me if they picked me. It was my first interview and I was pretty nervous, but she made it really comfortable for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with cleaning?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Carrollton, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application on a Friday got a call back on a Monday for an interview Wednesday. Went to interview Wednesday it was very chill despite me being very nervous. I met with the department manger and one of the store managers. They were really nice and made me feel relax. The store manager just asked two questions and told me that's all he has for me because he's an easy interviewer. Then the department manager asked me about my previous jobs and availability. After that they asked me to make sure my information was correct and that the position they are offering me is a dish washer in the deli. And then they offered to switch me to a deli clerk. Was asked to come back for drug test the next day and was offered the job pending the results. Started trying a week later.

Interview Questions

• The typical "So tell me about yourself"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

good interview, broken promises. First they were upbeat, then suddenly you were annoying. They seemed very impressed, then it seemed like the thrill was gone after folloup phone calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview took about 20 mins because I had to take a oral drug test and she did a background check so I will get my results for those in a week.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked 2 questions . What does customer service means to you? what would you where on your way to the restroom and a customer asks you what aisle is the collard greens on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be nervous or shy be kind, respectful, and keep a smile on your face.