Kroger Grocery Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Brownwood, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kroger (Brownwood, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I just had a telephone interview from the company this morning and was told the starting pay would be $7.50 and the hours would be between 10 P.M. and 9 A.M. I'm still waiting to heard if I'll be called in for a second interview in person at the local store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Grocery Stocker Interview

Interview

Sucked very bad and they drug test. Keep that ready if you go. Things arent that great with the managers either they don't want to help either.Hiring process is long too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger (Washington, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

had to apply twice but then was interviewed. was asked back for a second interview where I took a drug test and was hired. there's not much else to say. the manager liked that I had some experience roofing, though I did not have much.

Interview Questions

• mostly stuff about my work history and where I see myself in the future.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not difficult. I had open availability at the time and needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Arlington, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

they ask for your valid ID, and social security card i believe, if not your birth certificate too.. after providing that they do an Oral Drug Test, and ask you a bunch of questions while the little test swab is in your mouth. takes about 30 minutes, then they send results to the lab and you go to 3 days of training(paid for) then you are out in the store doing your thing.

Interview Questions

• none that i can remember. mostly job application type questions. they also call you in to see if your open to any other positions if the one you applied for if your app. looked good enough   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiating with my experience it was my first job, so i didnt think i had the cards in hand to ask for more than $7.35

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger (Richmond, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. Interviewer was very friendly.

Grocery Stocker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kroger in July 2011.

Interview

brother worked there before me. told the hiring manager we was related and that i was willing to work. she said okay something just opened up, and before i knew it. i was having a drug test and filling out some paperwork. she said my start date was approx. two weeks later.