Kroger

Updated Dec 21, 2014

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Grocery Stocker Interview

Sucked very bad and they drug test. Keep that ready if you go. Things arent that great with the managers either they don't want to help either.Hiring process is long too

Other Interview Reviews for Kroger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kroger in November 2012.

had to apply twice but then was interviewed. was asked back for a second interview where I took a drug test and was hired. there's not much else to say. the manager liked that I had some experience roofing, though I did not have much.

Interview Questions
    • mostly stuff about my work history and where I see myself in the future.   Answer Question
    not difficult. I had open availability at the time and needed a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kroger in January 2012.

they ask for your valid ID, and social security card i believe, if not your birth certificate too.. after providing that they do an Oral Drug Test, and ask you a bunch of questions while the little test swab is in your mouth. takes about 30 minutes, then they send results to the lab and you go to 3 days of training(paid for) then you are out in the store doing your thing.

Interview Questions
    • none that i can remember. mostly job application type questions. they also call you in to see if your open to any other positions if the one you applied for if your app. looked good enough   Answer Question
    there was no negotiating with my experience it was my first job, so i didnt think i had the cards in hand to ask for more than $7.35

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kroger in May 2009.

Very quick and to the point. Interviewer was very friendly.

Grocery Stocker Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kroger in July 2011.

brother worked there before me. told the hiring manager we was related and that i was willing to work. she said okay something just opened up, and before i knew it. i was having a drug test and filling out some paperwork. she said my start date was approx. two weeks later.