Kroger

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kroger in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very quick and to the point. Interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Question – Where will I see myself in five years.   Answer Question

Arlington, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kroger in January 2012.

Interview Details – they ask for your valid ID, and social security card i believe, if not your birth certificate too.. after providing that they do an Oral Drug Test, and ask you a bunch of questions while the little test swab is in your mouth. takes about 30 minutes, then they send results to the lab and you go to 3 days of training(paid for) then you are out in the store doing your thing.

Interview Question – none that i can remember. mostly job application type questions. they also call you in to see if your open to any other positions if the one you applied for if your app. looked good enough   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiating with my experience it was my first job, so i didnt think i had the cards in hand to ask for more than $7.35

Very Easy Interview

Grocery Stocker

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kroger in July 2011.

Interview Details – brother worked there before me. told the hiring manager we was related and that i was willing to work. she said okay something just opened up, and before i knew it. i was having a drug test and filling out some paperwork. she said my start date was approx. two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!