Kroger Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

1.9

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Houston, TX).

Interview

As long as you pass the online application and personality test. The interview is pretty much straight forward. You walk in and great the Hr coordinator. Fill out paperwork. Complete a swab drug test and work on computer modules for a couple hours. All in all it was a very straight forward hiring process nothing to be worried about.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was very easy and straight to the point. The interviewer did not ask too many questions. It seemed as if I already had the job without even having to interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience as a retail salesperson   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I sat down with the Customer Service Manager and she asked me some questions. After that I was told I got the job, and had to fill out paperwork and told I had to submit a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kroger?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview after applying a week before. The interview process was fairly easy. I was drug tested and called a couple days after the process.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. One location interviews for multiple stores. It is a group interview, which allows them to see how you work as a team and if you have leadership qualities. They start by breaking you up into even groups/teams. Your team performance does not dictate whether you are qualified or not. They do a good job of gauging the individual. At the end of each group exercise they relief a few people from the interview (those are individuals who did not meet expectations). They do this until the interview process is complete and they have their desired future employees.

Interview Questions

• Create an in store demo for a recipe or product found at Kroger.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Interview

Interview at Kroger atlanta ga great place had to wait a while but once i was interviewed he said he would give me a chance and i took the drug test trying to wait on it to come bk

Interview Questions

• How long do it take a drug test to come bk i took it tuesday 8/11/15   1 Answer

Deli/Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Really chill. We basically just went over my resume, discussing my experience. He asked about past experience working in a bakery, but was totally unconcerned that I didn't have any. It was a bit chaotic, as other people kept coming in and out of the office, but it was pretty laid-back. I applied online a few weeks before my interview and got a call after I had forgotten I applied, so I don't remember how long it took.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick one wild animal in the animal kingdom   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

3 interviews, the last interview is a panel with a presentation at the end. the interview process was long but not too bad. i dont have anything else to say about the process but i do have to write 30 words to submit this description . thanks

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I waited about an hour at the store. We went to the managers office and he asked me questions. I then took a drug test and waited to hear back from it. Once it came back he told me when to come in for the computer training.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Typical interview process and asking of very basic questions such as are you willing to work overnights and do you have transportation to work...very elementary. During orientation they try and make you join the union. Don't Do It!

Interview Questions

• How would you help a rude customer?   2 Answers